Rival Change?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rival Change?

Post Count

Rival Change?

Ever since the last war I've been getting hammered every 10-15 minutes by rivals. I don't mean an attack here and there, I mean 20+ hits each time. I know because I don't bank and have been able to watch the cash go. It's not a problem but I am curious as to what has changed. My little 25ba/15bd getting hit constantly by stats in the trillions is quite the disparagement. Has anyone else been experiencing this?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTP View Post
    Ever since the last war I've been getting hammered every 10-15 minutes by rivals. I don't mean an attack here and there, I mean 20+ hits each time. I know because I don't bank and have been able to watch the cash go. It's not a problem but I am curious as to what has changed. My little 25ba/15bd getting hit constantly by stats in the trillions is quite the disparagement. Has anyone else been experiencing this?
    Everybody is out hunting for bricks since GREE upped the drop rate and since we need thousands and thousands for our Syndicate Base levels.

I'm getting attacked (don't bank either) and attacking all I can. I doubt anybody cares much about losing or gaining cash... It's all about the bricks!

Nice to see you around the forum again! Welcome back!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Everybody is out hunting for bricks since GREE upped the drop rate and since we need thousands and thousands for our Syndicate Base levels.

I'm getting attacked (don't bank either) and attacking all I can. I doubt anybody cares much about losing or gaining cash... It's all about the bricks!

Nice to see you around the forum again! Welcome back!
    Thanks for the welcome! Nice to see you also! I did notice the drop rate increase myself and have also been attacking more, but does this also mean there's no longer a "player is too beat up already"? I get it when I hit someone enough. Did the refresh per individual change? I thought there was a limit per hour on how much each person could be hit?

Post Count
    I haven't noticed, but I'll watch my news & hits... maybe they lowered the recovery rate among different attackers...?

I have to wait a while before I can attack the same rival again. I haven't timed it exactly, but it seems longer than 2 hours to me.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    You notice missing cash? Pauper.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    I don't know what to spend money on anymore.

Suggestions?

Post Count
    Has any syndicate broken a quadrillion in holdings yet?

If not, I guess I'll go for that.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    What do you wll do when someone tells you to "spread the love around and get off my back"?
    I didn't intentionally hunt this person down during my last few days of brick hunting, and sorry I am twice his stats, but isn't this what the game is all about?
    If I *****ed, moaned and whined to everyone that repeatedly attacks and robs me, I am sure I would be hunted even more frequently.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    People actually attack for bricks?

Yes brick requirements are absolutely insane to get to L10 syn base, although there's a far quicker solution to get bricks than by attacking rivals and gaining exp..
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    People actually attack for bricks?

Yes brick requirements are absolutely insane to get to L10 syn base, although there's a far quicker solution to get bricks than by attacking rivals and gaining exp..
    Yeah but for those of us who don't cheat, it's necessary.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm not sure using the Syndicate of Renown's black market is cheating Dippy

Post Count
    He's talking about buying them from from some guy using paypal.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    He's talking about buying them from from some guy using paypal.
    Lol no I was referring to jumping to other teams and using their blackmarket. Teams did that before the blackmarket came out.

Although @Blaggard, if you're jumping to the "Syndicate of Renown" specifically and not an actual top team, and using their blackmarket, I'm sure some would consider that cheating.

I don't personally care about any of that. If someone chooses to do something that I wouldn't personally do, but doesn't negatively affect me in any way, why should I care? That's all on GREE, but seeing how GREE likes to run their games; I have even less of a reason to care.

Post Count
    It does affect you when most teams have infinite bricks and you don't. I know my team sees level 10 walls all day long while we were running out of bricks for walls even before we needed them for the syndicate base.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    It does affect you when most teams have infinite bricks and you don't. I know my team sees level 10 walls all day long while we were running out of bricks for walls even before we needed them for the syndicate base.
    Oh I agree with that completely. But that was before the blackmarket. I feel like GREE releasing the blackmarket and upping the drop rate on bricks was because they finally saw the guy using bots to farm bricks on his million accounts and selling them to syns as an actual problem, which it was. Not saying it wasn't.

But NOW, it's so much easier to get bricks that people aren't buying bricks anymore, as I'm sure was GREE's intentions. Whether or not you believe jumping to other syns that have already completed their base and producing resources to use their blackmarket is considered "cheating," it is far quicker to complete the base and will only help your syn without glitching or using bots and without costing actual cash.

The 'Syndicate of Renown" is the person selling all of these bricks' syn, hence why they have all of their buildings maxed out before the T1 team. That you may consider cheating, but; to the other teams that got to their syndicate base for the sole reason that they dump dollar after dollar into this game, without the use of buying glitched bricks, may actually be beneficial to your team by jumping there.

If you would like more info as to how exactly that jumping works, or would like an invite to a jump room, pm me. Although the jump room is on line, not GM. If you want GM jump rooms your options are SAS and IFM. On line it's Carnage and probably some other team. HTC Blue uses line but I haven't seen them advertise a jump room.