Blighted Oak: New Additions to Raid Boss - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blighted Oak: New Additions to Raid Boss

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This was an extremely poorly thought out event. Many guilds are already out of orbs now.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We don't have enough orbs. The rates are stupid low right now. If the prizes don't stack then what's the problem with increasing the drop rates. Needs to fixed today.

The random component of all events is the problem. Give us a reachable goal with a set spending amount and more of the masses will play and you will get more money.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It's time to bombard Gree with tickets demanding orbs. This event wasn't well thought out.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Orbs are a major issue. This kind of stuff really stresses some players out. I now of at least one big gemmer who retired over this "last straw"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    LMAO. This is beyond frustrating and into the laughter zone.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Gree, why would peeps play a game that is so frustrating?
    Please think about that!
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    ORBS PLEASE!!!

Increasing drop rate nowhere near sufficient. We need several hundred per person....

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    It's time to bombard Gree with tickets demanding orbs. This event wasn't well thought out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    ORBS PLEASE!!!

Increasing drop rate nowhere near sufficient. We need several hundred per person....
    To be fair.............yes ORB drop rate sucks........... but also a 60/60 guild, can easily buy 60,000 ORBS from the store (each player can buy up to 999 orbs at the time), it would cost 5 million honor points per player......... honor points are pretty much useless, so I would assume that most players will have way over 5m of them

Post Count
    A few friendly reminds...
    • Please do not "bombard" customer service (CS) with tickets; one (1) ticket per issue per player is sufficient if you want to be part of the solution and not part of the problem with CS.
    • Mocking GREE staff and/or their forum replies is not acceptable forum behavior.
    • Please keep your feedback constructive so we all can benefit from it. Thank you

I have let them know about the short supply of orbs.

Is everybody out of Honor Points (HP) to buy orbs?
    1 orb costs 5k HP... seems kinda high imho. Maybe they can lower the HP cost/orb?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    When orbs get limited like this it makes many players frustrated and angry and causes guild dissension. This is not good for people you want to gem. Please address this ASAP.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    A lot spent honor on those nice units gree released a month or so back - so many are out and the price is high.

Post Count
    What kind of orb drop rates from PvE are you all experiencing?

I just used 1K energy on the iLTQ and got 8 orbs... seems about right to me.

(I got ~2-3x as many box event items, didn't exactly count, but it was way more.)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    yes - but each member needs over 500 orbs to finish. This is crushing the guilds. I have had several quit the event in frustration. People are very upset -

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    yes - but each member needs over 500 orbs to finish. This is crushing the guilds. I have had several quit the event in frustration. People are very upset -
    I've used millions of honor on those very nice units in the store. Only have enough for 20-30 orbs

And when I said to bombard Gree with tickets, I meant only one per toon, lol
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    I've used millions of honor on those very nice units in the store. Only have enough for 20-30 orbs

And when I said to bombard Gree with tickets, I meant only one per toon, lol
    Thanks for clarifying that

Pardon me for being honest here, but if you (meaning anybody) spent all of your HP on other stuff, that's the breaks.
    It's just like any other limited item in the game, like gold for example... I'd sound pretty rediculous if I posted, "I spent all my gold on the LTB upgrade, but now I have no gold for my Manor upgrades! Do something, GREE!!" KWIM?

Gotta go PvP for more HP! Good luck!