GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Double strike boost!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Highly active completely free player in a top 100 faction, Double Strike at 46%.

Happy to get the DS boosts. Don't ruin it for us Jay.
    Just sayin...lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    Suppose it depends on stats and faction for all to be free,the 7 daily goals for long march were very easy to achieve,I think 2k energy to get 5/5 daily DS UNIT.
    Epic boss was ultimate 8/10 I believe.
    Raid boss has a 1% and 2% bonus linked to faction goals.
    Most LTQ events have DS Bonuses in too at moment.

Like I Said I don't want accounts that still need DS Bonus to miss them,but just think there are way too many and NO Triple ones lately.

So I won't be expecting much then, I can't get past 37 for EB. Won't make the low one either or the RB as faction is too small. Which last part is on me.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    So I won't be expecting much then, I can't get past 37 for EB. Won't make the low one either or the RB as faction is too small. Which last part is on me.
    Maybe the solution is offer these DS Boosts at lower points in missions to help the ones who need this Boost!
    Current 24 hr LTQ has +5% DS for completing All missions.....not worth chasing for anyone over 100% but may be worth it if you have good Regen or some refills to burn.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Remember that guy who maxed out his DS when they put them on sale as stackable and spent over £10,000?

Bet he feels cheated now that every event is chucking them away so 100% DS is the norm (or 110% by Gree logic to be truly equal to 100%).

The triple strike bait hasn't been quite as forthcoming, yet, although a few people have a very healthy TS stat from the high end events.

Surely by default anyone with a 200%DS should be getting automatic TS's or QS's!?

Post Count
    The ds goal that needs to go away is the ultimate ltq lvl 7 one. With the crazy ridiculous energy reqs these days, anyone who can finish normal and prestige and lvl 7 ultimate doesn't need ds anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    The ds goal that needs to go away is the ultimate ltq lvl 7 one. With the crazy ridiculous energy reqs these days, anyone who can finish normal and prestige and lvl 7 ultimate doesn't need ds anymore.
    Agreed,should be earlier on in goal chains to help those who may need these boosts,everyone should have an option of getting at least a few of these boosts.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm amazed that so many have over 100% ds boost. I'm only on 23%... I would try and get a ds boost if they was earlier on in the chain. But not on much these days. Maybe that would get me playing more.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I first posted this on March 13th,I then had 190% Double Strike Boost!!
    Hightower you said the over use of this boost was "being looked into"
    There are more threads about so many Useless Double strike boosts yet we are seeing even more!!
    SO 2 cycles later and having obviously not purchased anything with Double strike attached,I now have.... +558% DS Boost!!
    Absolute JOKE,either find a use for the DS over 100% be it a trade for Triple strike or an option to choose a different boost or something actually useful or GET RID OF THIS BOOST NOW.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just looked at DS bosts::
    650%
    600%
    575%
    501%
    450%
    Lowest 300%

TS::
    88%
    down to
    3%
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    Sorry DEW but if you have 88% ts you do a lot in the top 2 faction

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    I first posted this on March 13th,I then had 190% Double Strike Boost!!
    Hightower you said the over use of this boost was "being looked into"
    There are more threads about so many Useless Double strike boosts yet we are seeing even more!!
    SO 2 cycles later and having obviously not purchased anything with Double strike attached,I now have.... +558% DS Boost!!
    Absolute JOKE,either find a use for the DS over 100% be it a trade for Triple strike or an option to choose a different boost or something actually useful or GET RID OF THIS BOOST NOW.
    Well said!! But we all know Gree is looking into it lol

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    Sorry DEW but if you have 88% ts you do a lot in the top 2 faction
    LOL, DEW I now?
    Check their rosters in next WD mate.
    You won't see my loser XXX among those elite tappers, mate.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    Well maybe not now. But you used to dew a lot in the top. Just saying.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    Well maybe not now. But you used to dew a lot in the top. Just saying.
    Nasty rumors, mate, just idle chatter.
    I'm INFAMOUS for being a life long underachieving, procrastinating, mooching, rummy!!!! LOL

"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My oldest account that was here since right after they put a level limit on the advanced airbase, 64% DS. Used to be in the top 200s before stepping back into real life. Rejoined that faction to help out, so pretty much dewin nutting but faction events when I can fit it in between real life.