Double strike boost!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Double strike boost!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Double strike boost!!

I'm sure by now most have a good double strike percentage and a large amount of players have over 100% on this boost!

I have never bought units with this boost from store and I have over 190%,as this boost is useless beyond 100% Why are we seeing so many double strike Boosts in ALL EVENTS?
    I'm not saying remove All Double strike boost units as I'm sure there are some out there still under 100% but can we see less of them in future as they are useless to the Majority of players..
    Where has Triple strike boosts gone? Can't remember the last time one was available.
    Last edited by Hobbs; 03-09-2016 at 09:55 AM.
    Hobbsie

Post Count
    just look my at couple of accounts mine are active but total free
    main 38%
    next 26%
    miniest 17%

so I know that all the gold users and players in big factions have bought/earned loads making them pointless but for us little guys crawling along best we can these daily goals are welcome (even if a bit repetitive)
    485046391 & 565411567

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    just look my at couple of accounts mine are active but total free
    main 38%
    next 26%
    miniest 17%

so I know that all the gold users and players in big factions have bought/earned loads making them pointless but for us little guys crawling along best we can these daily goals are welcome (even if a bit repetitive)
    Don't know anything about your faction or what you mean by active SS,wasnt aware there was accounts out there with such low DS Figures,are they new account?
    That's not intended as a slight on your account or how you play BTW.
    In this last week we have had:
    Long march daily which was 1% DS X7 !!
    24 hr epic boss yielded 1% DS.
    Raid Boss has a possible 3% DS Increase.

+11% Double Strike in just a week is excessive and useless if you already have 100%,I'm not saying get rid of all DS prizes just cut them down for those already at 100%.

Or maybe give an option to choose you prize of same value unit but have option of DS or another bonus that actually has an impact.

Banned
    Post Count
    Hobbs could all of those double strike bonuses been done gold free?

Post Count
    I agree, all of my double strike has been gold free except the 6% or so I picked up from the re-release of the health regen units. They are giving out too much of them. They need to release boost better.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I agree, all of my double strike has been gold free except the 6% or so I picked up from the re-release of the health regen units. They are giving out too much of them. They need to release boost better.
    I believe GREE will keep releasing and giving out more DS

the more DS they give to free and light gold players.............the more points they will get in battles (specially against the whales)..............thus increasing the use of gold to get refills during battles = more revenues for GREE

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    Don't know anything about your faction or what you mean by active SS,wasnt aware there was accounts out there with such low DS Figures,are they new account?
    That's not intended as a slight on your account or how you play BTW.
    In this last week we have had:
    Long march daily which was 1% DS X7 !!
    24 hr epic boss yielded 1% DS.
    Raid Boss has a possible 3% DS Increase.

+11% Double Strike in just a week is excessive and useless if you already have 100%,I'm not saying get rid of all DS prizes just cut them down for those already at 100%.

Or maybe give an option to choose you prize of same value unit but have option of DS or another bonus that actually has an impact.
    we play free, we had 11 accounts last wd 8 active came 442/118 and completed all faction goal, we usually finish 9/9 on FL, we did daily EB goal (wont last that much time again lol) we just quit on 3/10 RB an main accounts jumping to help friends faction, only thing we never do is LTQs or set min req or GET STRESSED :-) but otherwise i would say we are fairly active!
    main is 4 years old, was born 10 Mar 2012 @08:10 will be having jelly & ice cream
    485046391 & 565411567

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Hobbs could all of those double strike bonuses been done gold free?
    Suppose it depends on stats and faction for all to be free,the 7 daily goals for long march were very easy to achieve,I think 2k energy to get 5/5 daily DS UNIT.
    Epic boss was ultimate 8/10 I believe.
    Raid boss has a 1% and 2% bonus linked to faction goals.
    Most LTQ events have DS Bonuses in too at moment.

Like I Said I don't want accounts that still need DS Bonus to miss them,but just think there are way too many and NO Triple ones lately.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    Suppose it depends on stats and faction for all to be free,the 7 daily goals for long march were very easy to achieve,I think 2k energy to get 5/5 daily DS UNIT.
    Epic boss was ultimate 8/10 I believe.
    Raid boss has a 1% and 2% bonus linked to faction goals.
    Most LTQ events have DS Bonuses in too at moment.

Like I Said I don't want accounts that still need DS Bonus to miss them,but just think there are way too many and NO Triple ones lately.
    Yes the LTQs usually the 7/10 Ultimate is a DS bonus which you need to finish NORMAL and PRESTIGE to unlock and which is out of reach for at least 90% of players

I got the daily goals DSs, but not the EB one (as most players we get stuck at boss 33 or 35 and some cannot pass boss 50) 8/10 you need to get to boss 114 I think

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    we play free, we had 11 accounts last wd 8 active came 442/118 and completed all faction goal, we usually finish 9/9 on FL, we did daily EB goal (wont last that much time again lol) we just quit on 3/10 RB an main accounts jumping to help friends faction, only thing we never do is LTQs or set min req or GET STRESSED :-) but otherwise i would say we are fairly active!
    main is 4 years old, was born 10 Mar 2012 @08:10 will be having jelly & ice cream
    Happy birthday to your main account

I'm not judging how you or your faction play,if you are still having fun you are playing the game right.
    I now realise it's still an important bonus to some,just would like to see less Double Strike and More Variety on boosts.
    You may or may not know,There is 1% DS ON RAID ULTIMATE 3/10 and 2% DS ON RAID ULTIMATE 5/10.

Post Count
    we finished 3/10, but only have 4 accounts with over 500Bil FA an only 2 have regen under 40min so getting lvl80's means having all online, diffiuclt when we far east, uk and west coast time zones. we just playing for fun especially ruining 5 node streaks !! littling things, little things lol
    485046391 & 565411567

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    we finished 3/10, but only have 4 accounts with over 500Bil FA an only 2 have regen under 40min so getting lvl80's means having all online, diffiuclt when we far east, uk and west coast time zones. we just playing for fun especially ruining 5 node streaks !! littling things, little things lol
    Understood,it's tougher to drop the higher bosses when faction isn't full.
    If my faction finishes and has some spare time maybe could ask some to drop by and try to get you that 2% DS.

Post Count
    thnx for offer :-), just worked out my 5 can do a massive 5T boss damage in 2 hrs enough to kill a 75 i think but means I have to play all 5 on a timer, and that is what i mean by refusing to stress about pixels, we cant finish prestige to activate 5/10 just not enough firepower, but all is good

gave up playing big factions for that reason and I used love RB right back to the beginning, manning jump rooms in an out of factions for 3 days with FLy and few others was mad
    Last edited by Sheldor Sir; 03-09-2016 at 03:13 PM.
    485046391 & 565411567

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The more DS there are just means more lag like there isn't enough lag as it is now

Post Count
    Highly active completely free player in a top 100 faction, Double Strike at 46%.

Happy to get the DS boosts. Don't ruin it for us Jay.