http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120460-Event-Boost-Building-Blowout!-Upgrade-Sp

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120460-Event-Boost-Building-Blowout!-Upgrade-Sp

Post Count

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120460-Event-Boost-Building-Blowout!-Upgrade-Sp

LMFAO, wonder how temporary these will be at the end,

Gree continues to wander around cuckoo land with their heads up each other's .....
    485046391 & 565411567

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    LMFAO, wonder how temporary these will be at the end,

Gree continues to wander around cuckoo land with their heads up each other's .....
    Another LTB only for GOLD spenders

I love the way GREE tries to keep the game "balance"

let me see

1- LTBs basically for GOLD spenders, as the rest of players will even if they want, will not spend $100+ real cash to get all buildings and try to upgrade ALL FOUR to level 20

2- A 24 hours EB, where you need to kill 100 and 150 for the "good" bonuses, where ONLY the GOLD spenders can actually finish them (and most of them for free) while the rest of players or light gold spenders need 48 hours to get to 100 kills

yeap, yeap................ this sort of events surely keeps the game "balance" ......... I guess GREE think that free players/light gold users are getting too competitive and catching gold spenders too fast becoming a treat to heavy gold spenders, so they need to help them

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Another LTB only for GOLD spenders

I love the way GREE tries to keep the game "balance"

let me see

1- LTBs basically for GOLD spenders, as the rest of players will even if they want, will not spend $100+ real cash to get all buildings and try to upgrade ALL FOUR to level 20

2- A 24 hours EB, where you need to kill 100 and 150 for the "good" bonuses, where ONLY the GOLD spenders can actually finish them (and most of them for free) while the rest of players or light gold spenders need 48 hours to get to 100 kills

yeap, yeap................ this sort of events surely keeps the game "balance" ......... I guess GREE think that free players/light gold users are getting too competitive and catching gold spenders too fast becoming a treat to heavy gold spenders, so they need to help them

You're getting it twisted.
    THEGREE only thinks about money.
    THEGREE doesn't care about anyone, or anything, except how to get more money from those who think this game matters.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    You're getting it twisted.
    THEGREE only thinks about money.
    THEGREE doesn't care about anyone, or anything, except how to get more money from those who think this game matters.
    what?????...............this game does not matter??????/................Crap..................there goes my reason for living

Post Count
    Excuse me, but I've totally missed the point of this thread...
    lol, I wanna know what's so funny!

GREE has always had golden boost buildings, right? And, now they are rereleasing them with LTB goals and rewards?

What's the issue?
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 03-08-2016 at 11:15 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Excuse me, but I've totally missed the point of this thread...
    lol, I wanna know what's so funny!

GREE has always had golden boost buildings, right? And, now they are rereleasing them with LTB goals and rewards?

What's the issue?
    there is no LTB for free players, last cycle we had 2 LTBs, one fore free players and one for gold players

this cycle you have 4 LTBs, and ALL need to be upgraded to level 20/20 to get the "good" prizes and ALL cost GOLD

this is just a way to make those addicted to the game to spend in additional upgrade units in order to upgrade all 4 buildings at the same time (those that can) and try to get all goals compelted, which is a good business idea to make money................but there should also be a LTB for free players

Development Team
    Post Count
    @truthteller: The cycle is not over.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    @truthteller: The cycle is not over.
    thanks, I do hope we get an LTB for free players soon, I always enjoy trying to get as many upgrades as possible before event is over

Post Count
    Roger that!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    President Hightower,
    So these buildings are re released,but now have units and boosts attached for each level!
    What if you bought and upgraded boost buildings initially?
    Does this mean you miss out on ALL the units that are now awarded?
    Or will the people who bought them first time and upgraded now receive the units attached?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    President Hightower,
    So these buildings are re released,but now have units and boosts attached for each level!
    What if you bought and upgraded boost buildings initially?
    Does this mean you miss out on ALL the units that are now awarded?
    Or will the people who bought them first time and upgraded now receive the units attached?
    I think you have to follow the new goal chains which have nothing to do with the first time these buildings were released or what you previously recieved for building these buildings when first released, iow no association.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think you have to follow the new goal chains which have nothing to do with the first time these buildings were released or what you previously recieved for building these buildings when first released, iow no association.
    My point is you still had to buy these buildings with Gold the first time,there was no goal chain initially and if you bought them first time around you cannot buy them this time, meaning you miss out on all the goal units now!
    Hardly seems fair that by buying them when first released you cannot follow goal chain now and miss all these units.
    Hobbsie

Post Count
    My point is you still had to buy these buildings with Gold the first time,there was no goal chain initially and if you bought them first time around you cannot buy them this time, meaning you miss out on all the goal units now!
    Hardly seems fair that by buying them when first released you cannot follow goal chain now and miss all these units.
    Could you buy all 4 the first time they were released?

I'll see if we can get some clarification. The goals says you have to upgrade all 4 for the rewards.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Could you buy all 4 the first time they were released?

I'll see if we can get some clarification. The goals says you have to upgrade all 4 for the rewards.
    Yes all 4 was available to buy previously.
    Hobbsie

Post Count
    Yes all 4 was available to buy previously.
    Pardon me, I meant... could you buy 4 of each LTBB last time or just 1?

IDK if there is a max amt per building.
    Line ID: clementine88