Beta Intel event ends before last 2 goals are available

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Beta Intel event ends before last 2 goals are available

Post Count

Angry Beta Intel event ends before last 2 goals are available

The Beta Intel is scheduled to run "MARCH 01 15:00:00PM PST - MARCH 07 14:00:00PM PST", but 2 of the goals (Daily LTQ) doesn't start until March 7th 14:00 PST and March 8th 14:00 PST, resulting in a total of 20 Beta Intel Counter-Ops being paid out AFTER the event is over???

Will we be given these 20 units for free, if all other daily LTQ goals are completed?
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 03-07-2016 at 08:54 AM. Reason: removed gesture line

Post Count
    No, it was intended from the start, only 5 days for the intel counter-ops...
    The Long March:
    [Day 1] The Long March (3/5)
    Complete the 3rd Daily Goal and receive 10 Beta Intel Counter-Ops.
    [Day 2] The Long March (3/5)
    [Day 3] The Long March (3/5)
    [Day 4] The Long March (3/5)
    [Day 5] The Long March (3/5)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    No, it was intended from the start, only 5 days for the intel counter-ops...
    The Long March:
    [Day 1] The Long March (3/5)
    [Day 2] The Long March (3/5)
    [Day 3] The Long March (3/5)
    [Day 4] The Long March (3/5)
    [Day 5] The Long March (3/5)
    So are we to assume the prizes 3/5 for day 6 and 7 will not be the counter units we are collecting? These units are useless if not for the event they are linked to,or is this an oversight by GREE.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    So are we to assume the prizes 3/5 for day 6 and 7 will not be the counter units we are collecting? These units are useless if not for the event they are linked to,or is this an oversight by GREE.
    another oversight or they want you to buy 20 from the special store.

they are there only for a limited time so it is up to you if you want to add more revenue to GREEdy or not.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    another oversight or they want you to buy 20 from the special store.

they are there only for a limited time so it is up to you if you want to add more revenue to GREEdy or not.
    Think I'll pass Rollinz,
    I don't like idea of trading 3 good units I've earned for one other unit,I know it's probably a better unit but I like to keep what I have earned,saves me spending on flawed missions too as battle capabilities not working again so takes way more wins to get the units from that.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Beta rewards disappeared

image.jpgUnbelievable gree have taken back the beta units I achieved before last war in WD I had completed 4/6 normal and 2/3 prestige so had 4 X 1% infantry attack units and 2 X 8%infantry attack units, finish 5/6 & 6/6 normal for 2 more 1% infantry attack units and complete 3/3 prestige for a 3rd 8% infantry attack unit which in turn completes the masters side I get the 5% Alliance attack unit but lose all the normal and prestige units apart from gree posting a thread clearly showing the rewards for each level and in no way saying you lose the units you've used gold to attain wtf is going on I suggest anyone who's completed all 3 beta events checks to make sure gree have not taken back what you've earned

Development Team
    Post Count
    My apology for the confusion about the conversion of units. We realize that the goals did not explicitly state that the required units would be consumed. We hoped that the increase in power would be worth it (+5% is very high for a non-leaderboard event). In the future, we will be sure to mention the consumption of items.

You have screwed up big time once again, scam scam scam. Now give us what we have earned.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    +5% Alliance Attack is very high? What the hell are you smoking Hightower?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    My apology for the confusion about the conversion of units. We realize that the goals did not explicitly state that the required units would be consumed. We hoped that the increase in power would be worth it (+5% is very high for a non-leaderboard event). In the future, we will be sure to mention the consumption of items.
    Do you honestly think that what Gree is doing is honest? You can't take away units without a disclaimer before hand that they will be consumed!

Please be honest and don't try to play it off as confusion or a display error.
    Last edited by WBS; 03-08-2016 at 05:10 AM.

Development Team
    Post Count
    Modern Warriors,

A developer is currently investigating the issue and compensation will be issued shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience.