Battle capabilities resetting after eack level!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle capabilities resetting after eack level!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hightower,you said you would get back in couple days?
    Since that was 2 weeks ago,do you have any news on this issue?

Post Count
    I too would like to know this.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    Hightower,you said you would get back in couple days?
    Since that was 2 weeks ago,do you have any news on this issue?
    Are any of us surprised the lack of response?

They will not respond if they know they have a problem and they do not have a quick fix or they don't care to respond or they are too busy trying to get more people to keep buying gold!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    Are any of us surprised the lack of response?

They will not respond if they know they have a problem and they do not have a quick fix or they don't care to respond or they are too busy trying to get more people to keep buying gold!
    The danger of games like this is the fact that some think if they don't spend huge amounts they aren't helping their friends in the faction. 2. They may already be addicted to spending and Gree probably knows many of them will still spend no matter how bad of product they are spending on.
    3. Gree never had a good track record on customer service. It is nice to see Hightower respond more often but even that doesn't help the main issues of the game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Still waiting for a response!!!!!!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Still waiting for a response!!!!!!
    Don't it say it all when you are waiting this long. hightower I bet has looked into it but was shutdown with a response. Or I guess there still waiting for a reply, as the complexity of the problem.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    Don't it say it all when you are waiting this long. hightower I bet has looked into it but was shutdown with a response. Or I guess there still waiting for a reply, as the complexity of the problem.
    Probably right....
    I'm waiting but not expecting much,this is the best mindset to approach this game,hope for the best but expect the worse.

Development Team
    Post Count
    Sorry for the late response. I wanted to be sure it would have the proper attention before giving an answer. This issue has been identified and should be fixed for the next WD(edit).
    Last edited by [PM] President Hightower; 03-22-2016 at 02:56 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Sorry for the late response. I wanted to be sure it would have the proper attention before giving an answer. This issue has been identified and should be fixed for the next Frontline.
    Hi Hightower,
    Thanks for response but "battle capabilities" is a WD event and not Frontline?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Hi Hightower,
    I had to laugh

Development Team
    Post Count
    Hi Hightower,
    Hah yeah sorry, it's been a long two days. We have this bug set to highest priority and will attempt to have this fixed by the next WORLD DOMINATION
    Last edited by [PM] President Hightower; 03-22-2016 at 03:22 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hah yeah sorry, it's been a long two days. We have this bug set to highest priority and will attempt to have this fixed by the next WORLD DOMINATION
    No problem,we all make mistakes....even GREE
    Seriously though,would be great to get this issue sorted,it's been ongoing for quite a while and it's frustrating.
    Thanks again for response.

Development Team
    Post Count
    I have been told that this bug is fixed and the server will be updated today. The upcoming WD should be unaffected by the previous issue. However, if the issue is not fixed, I will update the Battle Capabilities requirements to lower levels so they may be completed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have been told that this bug is fixed and the server will be updated today. The upcoming WD should be unaffected by the previous issue. However, if the issue is not fixed, I will update the Battle Capabilities requirements to lower levels so they may be completed.
    Battle capabilities looks like the issue has been resolved.
    Credit where it is due:
    You acknowledged the issue.
    You addressed the issue.
    And seems you resolved the issue.

Refreshing that issues are listened to and acted upon,we have been asking for this on the Forum for a long time.
    Kudos to Hightower for taking the time to address and resolve this particular issue.