Account switching problems (out of sync?)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Account switching problems (out of sync?)

Post Count

Account switching problems (out of sync?)

I guess i'll need to send in a ticket for this one, but I want to see if other players have had the same problem as I have.

I have 3 accounts linked to GameCenter, and most of the time I use 1 device while playing. It occurred to me a several times now (mostly buying equipment or units), that my accounts go out of sync when switching.

This happened yesterday, for example:
    - With account X i bought 100 units
    - After buying these units I immediately changed to account Y
    - Restarted game
    - When account Y is on, I see my gold is lower than it was and going through my inventory, I see the 100 units there I bought with account X
    - I switch back to account X and no units in my inventory that I bought (and no gold gone).

I think I first have to make a server call with account X before switching? And when switching to account Y this server call was made for the wrong account.

Post Count
    Thanks for posting this, JamieF.

I will pass this issue on to the team.
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieF View Post
    I guess i'll need to send in a ticket for this one, but I want to see if other players have had the same problem as I have.

I have 3 accounts linked to GameCenter, and most of the time I use 1 device while playing. It occurred to me a several times now (mostly buying equipment or units), that my accounts go out of sync when switching.

This happened yesterday, for example:
    - With account X i bought 100 units
    - After buying these units I immediately changed to account Y
    - Restarted game
    - When account Y is on, I see my gold is lower than it was and going through my inventory, I see the 100 units there I bought with account X
    - I switch back to account X and no units in my inventory that I bought (and no gold gone).

I think I first have to make a server call with account X before switching? And when switching to account Y this server call was made for the wrong account.
    Been happening for nearly two months anytime you switch quickly.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsrock9931 View Post
    Been happening for nearly two months anytime you switch quickly.
    I rarely switch games on one device, I prefer using separate devices. But when I do switch, I always close out the app before loading. Never had a problem when I do that.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    I rarely switch games on one device, I prefer using separate devices. But when I do switch, I always close out the app before loading. Never had a problem when I do that.
    I also completely exit the app before loading and have never had an issue.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sdunn00 View Post
    I also completely exit the app before loading and have never had an issue.
    That might also be an idea. Normally when I switch accounts on a device, i dont get the loading screen first, but a screen of a map/kingdom i was. Totally closing the app will determine the sync issue I hope, but I think I still have to go to the vault / war rewards to make a server call before switching accounts.