DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We want the units we played for given back

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

We want the units we played for given back

As players we were offered a unit for a completion of a set of goals. We completed those goals. I do not want gold or free energy refills. I met your criterior give me the units I obtained legally. You owe it to all the players who spent time and energy to accomplish the goals. Show you really do care about the player and not just the money. Give the health and energy boosts back.
    Nick

Banned
    Post Count
    Ain't going to happen.

Post Count
    I agree. They knew what they were doing.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Banned
    Post Count
    They intentionally did it. You would be wise to never spend again on this game. I do hope they do the right thing but Gree lost my hope a long time ago. I never thought a company could be as shady as them but they proved me wrong multiple times.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hey you should be happy you aren't banned. According to some here you should have known it was a display issue, there fore you cheated by going for it.........makes sense to some.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    Hey you should be happy you aren't banned. According to some here you should have known it was a display issue, there fore you cheated by going for it.........makes sense to some.
    Those who blame the players for gree's problems...

Post Count
    I read this with equal parts of amusement and horror....

First, as long as players take the attitude that this is just how they do business you are going to continue to be screwed over. Simple as that.

If you quit, they still win. They got your MONEY and you got NOTHING. Well ok technically you got a screenful of nothing either way but you get the added bonus of feeling ripped off!

As long as this company can get away with this crap, well be prepared to keep getting big steaming turds of it...

Without your money, they got no business, simple as that. If they are complete idiots then well they will keep pulling this crap and go bankrupt. If there is someone there with any sense at all they will fire whoever the bonehead is that thinks this is they way business is done, if not well you get the picture already.

In terms of complaining, well if we all just blow sunshine into this train wreck others won't actually know about the real mess this all is.

But what really completely baffles me especially being Japanese is the complete and total lack of respect for the customers as well as an embarrassingly poor quality product. My parents would have shamed the crap out of me, told me this was disgraceful and made me fix it.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The boosts although very nice for some are a side issue,the real issue here is a matter of how they address the so called error.
    Any respectable company would take it on the chin and move on,it's not like these few different boosts made a single difference to GREE,be it error or not they would have been better suited to accept it and maybe even post we made error but you may keep said units/boosts,this would have been a good gesture to the long suffering playing community and gone some way to improving the relationship between players and GREE.
    BUT NOT GREE,they change units boosts,show no respect for those who took the effort to complete these events including some they spent REAL money to do so.
    It's disgusting behaviour and both unethical and unprofessional.
    I have played this game for almost 4 years at top10 level,due to this action by GREE I will not spend anything else on this game.
    I have screens of boosts offered and changed units etc which I intend to forward to Apple and Google with an explanation of this event.
    I do not want a refund from Apple/Google I just want them to be aware of GREE practices and I hope they take some action to resolve the constant issues with this game,I would encourage others who are not happy to complain to Apple/Google too

Post Count
    The thing is I don't think any player would be complaining if it were a -20% health regen time, we would have know that was in error but this was intentional. Whats worst is we know whats intended and what isn't. They can say this about anything. How can we trust anything that comes out of them?
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick416 View Post
    As players we were offered a unit for a completion of a set of goals. We completed those goals. I do not want gold or free energy refills. I met your criterior give me the units I obtained legally. You owe it to all the players who spent time and energy to accomplish the goals. Show you really do care about the player and not just the money. Give the health and energy boosts back.
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    Why would anyone think that it was a display issue?!?!??!!?!
    Gree needs to suck it up and give those that completed the goals their bonuses back, period.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    Why would anyone think that it was a display issue?!?!??!!?!
    Gree needs to suck it up and give those that completed the goals their bonuses back, period.
    That IS the point isn't it, customers should not have to second guess the validity of what is being posted.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    That IS the point isn't it, customers should not have to second guess the validity of what is being posted.
    And it also makes you wonder if the Gree developers knew that list on here knew about it, can they be trusted?

Post Count
    They refunded gold and energy while letting players still keep the originally intended units won. I'm happy with that decision, I'd say it's more than fair.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They made money because I would not have purchased a tier if the original boosts had not been there. So it was not fair
    Nick

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    They refunded gold and energy while letting players still keep the originally intended units won. I'm happy with that decision, I'd say it's more than fair.
    Fake gold and energy mean nothing. Players lost real money going after that unit. Many would not have spent money otherwise. Gree is oy trying to make the players look past it's intentional fraud. I guess some are more short sighted than others.