Heroic Mode 3/3/2016

Manipulator's Soulplate

Ends March 24th!

gogo!!

Where are the times one got interesting armors at the Heroic event?

Manipulator's was one of my all-time favorite armors in the game, really beautiful, but it's been outdated for quite a while already.
    The latest armor that was introduced lately comes with almost 7,300 ATK, compared to that Manipulator's is like a kiddie's plastic costume.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Where are the times one got interesting armors at the Heroic event?

Manipulator's was one of my all-time favorite armors in the game, really beautiful, but it's been outdated for quite a while already.
    The latest armor that was introduced lately comes with almost 7,300 ATK, compared to that Manipulator's is like a kiddie's plastic costume.
    4800 stat epics are fine for free events. My issue is that the last three have all been of limited use because the elements aren't next to each other. Elements like Spirit/Air are just so limited. They aren't nearly as good as Spirit/Fire or Spirit/Earth because they can't double hit something for free.
    iOS

The problem hotice is that they are running out of decently stat epic armors to use in heroic mode. Since they stopped creating epics with stats on par with ones such as Manipulator's, there is not much left to select from. Either they will need to introduce new epics with slightly higher stats, just for heroic mode, to make people want to continue playing heroic mode, or they will need to start using first generation DFA's. Again, just my opinion.

yeah, it's pretty obvious. Guess they wanted to test how many 'scientifically interesting characters' are still willing to spend only to show off their crafting of the current 'heroic' armor in record time. If it were enough of such individuals, more outdated epics to follow .... otherwise: DF heroics soon.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by dpalbldelf View Post
    The problem hotice is that they are running out of decently stat epic armors to use in heroic mode. Since they stopped creating epics with stats on par with ones such as Manipulator's, there is not much left to select from. Either they will need to introduce new epics with slightly higher stats, just for heroic mode, to make people want to continue playing heroic mode, or they will need to start using first generation DFA's. Again, just my opinion.
    Ya, my guess is they'll switch to DFAs soon. Although all that will really do is show people just how annoying DFAs are. I'd rather have a 4800 stat epic than a 5000 stat dfa because I know I'll max the epic. DFAs are just brutal to max.
    Although I guess if it's heroic mode, we would be able to craft the + version so even if it's something like Darkscale Battlegear, it would be decent. Unless of course gree does something like say "wow, a dfa in heroic mode. That's so special it needs all 16 starcrystals to craft!"
    iOS

My 2 cents: They will make the next HM feature Shadowforged armors. They still max out at 99, and they will make a change to the levels again, making them harder to obtain. I think Shadowforged, because you have to spend to get silver coins to max the ascension. But I also see this not coming around for 6 months +.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586