Bait is disappearing

Since the last update I haven't seen an Assorted Bean or a Mixed Berry from Adventure drops. Is this a glitch or planned absence?

It looks like the drop rate was nerfed really hard...

Not sure... I'll try to find out for you.
    Line ID: clementine88

They fixed it yesterday...... go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Since the last update I haven't seen an Assorted Bean or a Mixed Berry from Adventure drops. Is this a glitch or planned absence?
    the drop rate went way down since the 4x button...

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    the drop rate went way down since the 4x button...
    All but non-existent. I've seen one bean since the update.
    iOS

i finished the entire heroic mode and probably picked up a little less tan 50 beans.

It seems although you can get beans..... they have reduced the amount way less than before. Regular farming is getting me maybe 1 bean every 10 levels. Not worth the time or the energy. The "loot sense" has been castrated.

My guess is that they are purposely reducing the drop rates in anticipation of the pet wars. After all, you need the beans as a currency to fight with. By reducing the drop rate people will be forced to buy the beans with gems just to compete.

Quote Originally Posted by dpalbldelf View Post
    My guess is that they are purposely reducing the drop rates in anticipation of the pet wars. After all, you need the beans as a currency to fight with. By reducing the drop rate people will be forced to buy the beans with gems just to compete.
    That is probably true, now you could buy the silver coins for updates and only pet wars is missing. But I and my guild have stopped to care for new pets due to them being almost impossible to max. We have what we have and couldn't care less. Only if Gree either raises backs the Ep values to pets as they were until mid-January or reduce the needed amount of eps we are going to care for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent follower View Post
    But I and my guild have stopped to care for new pets due to them being almost impossible to max. We have what we have and couldn't care less. Only if Gree either raises backs the Ep values to pets as they were until mid-January or reduce the needed amount of eps we are going to care for them.
    You are absolutely right. I don't even think about pets much any more because of the drop level and the decreased points per pet when trying to level. Gree is trying to create value for the pets but seem to be doing a poor job of it. Instead of artificially creating value, they're just pushing people away from caring about the pets. This pet war stuff better be good or I won't even think about pets at all.

I used to care for pets and until they nerfed the enhancement, I farmed baits as much as I could. Thus I have almost 3k of baits, but no use for them anymore. Luckily for me I managed to max several tier III Super Rares and one tier II Ultra Rare before the nerfing. I'll survive with these I have.

I don't even have a "pets and potions building" as I'm to Greedy to sell another building or by an expansion.
    So the greed of Gree is yet another push factor for finding more emotional distance to the game that helps me to pull out faster than if there was more free stuff in it.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    I don't even have a "pets and potions building" as I'm to Greedy to sell another building or by an expansion.
    You still have an expansion available to buy?

Maybe the pets are eating the bait? lol
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    i finished the entire heroic mode and probably picked up a little less tan 50 beans.
    I'm guessing you have a max level loot sense pet though? I didn't know how broken they were until after the great pet level nerfening. So I'm stuck with a level 14 loot sense that I can't level anymore.
    iOS