GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Zalora The Venomous: Changes to Epic Boss

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    May be this bos event was based on the equipment pack with some million attack we had for some hours.
    1 hit for each boss.This would have been easy.
    One more step on the way to quit this game becomming worse and worse again.
    The Red Baron TRB

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    At least one peep made it this far. Not sure if he/she is going to try. It seems like that CP is very expensive. Better to refill a few times in war, lol

Gree, maybe 1 or 2 peeps spending mountains is better for you instead of many peeps perhaps spending a little bit. But for the long term enjoyment of the game, goals need to be attainable. At least the Normal portion of the quests.

Once peeps realize that they have no chance at all to finish, they just stop. Perhaps they try to get to a certain level for a prize, then they stop, but not spending anything along the way.

At least with the ILTQs we've been having lately, Most can at least finish Normal, and the gemmers can choose to do Heroic, or leave it alone.

All of Kingdom Age hopes that you will adjust the Health downward a lot on the higher level bosses for the next EB. Hmmm.....it seems we had this same craziness @ 6 months ago with EB. Peeps didn't even try for a while until the health became reasonable again.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've stopped at 55. Not a lot of point in going much further

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I am satisfied with realizing I'm not going to finish normal - i bought a pack of units ( boots , sword , artifact ) a few months ago and was rewarded with reaching boss 100 a few times. Then the EB got crazy health and I struggled to get to 50 : then we get the latest message about the boss being easier. Well , not really. I'm in boss 75 5 gold hits, not too difficult , but way too time consuming even with my 81% health regen . So , I'll get to 80 or 85 , not great but still better than a month or two ago when level 50 was 15 gold hits

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I finished150 and it was just painful. Can't imagine attempting legendary. Do the developers really think this is fun?

Seems there is a major flaw in understanding the idea of the game. We work hard and pay money so that our characters get better. When you dramatically increase the difficulty against your hardest working players you are reminding them how pointless this all is.