Zalora The Venomous: Changes to Epic Boss - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zalora The Venomous: Changes to Epic Boss

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We've all been playing this game pretty long now... All the complaining in the world doesn't change a thing... Everyone should know this!! So it's really just two choices... Either quit, or continue to play... Because NOTHING is going to change... Seriously... We've all complained daily.. And yet, we are still here! Playing! So either stop playing if your that angry or just continue playing and stop complaining... Simple..

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelio View Post
    We've all been playing this game pretty long now... All the complaining in the world doesn't change a thing... Everyone should know this!! So it's really just two choices... Either quit, or continue to play... Because NOTHING is going to change... Seriously... We've all complained daily.. And yet, we are still here! Playing! So either stop playing if your that angry or just continue playing and stop complaining... Simple..

We express our opinions in the hope of making the game better and that someone at Gree is listening.
    Gree has been responsive lately.
    They made the daily streak units stack 2 wars ago.
    They lowered the XP from 90 to 2 for a recent ILTQ.
    They brought back LTBs.
    They got rid of Trials.

I'm not a big fan of Gree, but they have been listening. At least a little, lol
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    EB 03/03/16

32). 2255
    33). 2325
    34). 4559
    35). 5129
    36). 5698
    37). 6268
    38). 6838

54). 15,996

70). 23,787
    71). 24,081
    72). 24,375

81). 27,018
    91). 29,955
    101). 33,609
    111). 40,964
    121). 49,930
    131). 98379

136). 162,071

141). 266,999

Real bad news, I'm stopping now.

Gree I hope the daily guild kill requirement doesn't go up each day like they used to way back when.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    EB 03/03/16

32). 2255
    33). 2325
    34). 4559
    35). 5129
    36). 5698
    37). 6268
    38). 6838

54). 15,996

70). 23,787
    71). 24,081
    72). 24,375

81). 27,018
    91). 29,955
    101). 33,609
    111). 40,964
    121). 49,930
    131). 98379

136). 162,071

141). 266,999

Real bad news, I'm stopping now.

Gree I hope the daily guild kill requirement doesn't go up each day like they used to way back when.
    AWESOME!!!!!! I am only on boss 34, so I will just stop and only do guild kills, there is no way I will waste my time and mountains of gems in this events

I had the feeling when they said "later bosses harder" they would go back to the 150k+ energy needed, seems boss 150 will be again 500k health like a few cycles ago

GREE!!!!!!!!! ......................Please let us know, how many players get to boss 150.....................my guess will be ZERO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (well maybe 1 or 2 super heavy gemmers)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm more curious how many people stopped after Jnsolberg's post. Gree may go knocking on his door.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    GREE!!!!!!!!! ......................Please let us know, how many players get to boss 150.....................my guess will be ZERO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (well maybe 1 or 2 super heavy gemmers)
    How many players do you think should get the top reward?
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    How many players do you think should get the top reward?
    Those that are willing to spend a REASONABLE amount of gems, and 2/3 mountains of gems I do not think is reasonable

also those willing to spend is just a handful, the other 99.9% of players will only do daily guild kills

at least in the past players look forward to getting to boss 100 (and many would spend some cash for gems to get there) as they would get the guild/indi w****r, now days, there is now way 99.9% of players can get them because we all have to get to boss 150

I myself use to spend a little to get to boss 100 and get the w****r, but since we move to boss 150, I only do guild kills, and pretty much the mayority of KA does too

GREE did 2 or 3 500k health EB events, and they were EPIC FAILS.............now they are going back to the same crap

there was an EB with reasonable health and I manage to get to boss 150 using some gems, and even did some legendary goals for the units and the orbs, I thought the event was well balance and I am sure revenues were higher compared with any of the 500k+ health EBs

So Vile......... How many do you think should get the top reward? and what do you think a reasonable amount of gems to get there should be?

Post Count
    So Vile......... How many do you think should get the top reward? and what do you think a reasonable amount of gems to get there should be?
    IMHO, only 1 or maybe 2 should get the top reward.

I really have no clue how many gems it should take to get to 150... I'll just guess... a mountain plus if they utilize their time wisely or 2-3 mountains if they rush thru kills. Gems=time. (my guess is based on the top reward.)

Post Count
    In my opinion, long-time, hard-working players should be able to win normal prizes without using gems. Only heroic and haste prizes should require gemming. But even if 150 kills were doable without gems I probably wouldn't be attempting it; in part due to the time required but more so because the guild daily quests (which I fear will grow day by day) require me to save kills for later days.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    IMHO, only 1 or maybe 2 should get the top reward.

I really have no clue how many gems it should take to get to 150... I'll just guess... a mountain plus if they utilize their time wisely or 2-3 mountains if they rush thru kills. Gems=time. (my guess is based on the top reward.)
    Well we have to remember that GREE's revenues for EB comes from TWO sources

1- players buying/using gems to kill bosses at the higher levels, which if they see that A) health is 266k+ to 300k+ not many will buy gems as it would be tooooooo expensive and B) players using health packs to speed time which added to gems needed to make kills, would quickly become very expensive too

2- revenues come from the EB packs.................again, players will not waste CASH buying packs if they see they cannot finish EB unless spending an additional $$hit load of gems

with current EB, why waste cash on packs, if they are not gona help you, 99.9 of players would need like 40k or 50k damage per gold hit to even have a chance because of they do not have good health regen bonus, and I think that even the TOP PLAYER probably only does under 20k damage per gold hit

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Ryosaeba View Post
    I'm more curious how many people stopped after Jnsolberg's post. Gree may go knocking on his door.
    Oops!
    Maybe I should hide.
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 03-03-2016 at 01:17 PM.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
    In my opinion, long-time, hard-working players should be able to win normal prizes without using gems. Only heroic and haste prizes should require gemming. But even if 150 kills were doable without gems I probably wouldn't be attempting it; in part due to the time required but more so because the guild daily quests (which I fear will grow day by day) require me to save kills for later days.
    Not only a lot of time, but a lot of gold also. A level 150 boss needs more than 400k per hit. So if you need say 25 hits, that 10 million gold for only that one boss!
    No wonder Gree made it only 5 gems for a gem hit that's worth 3 gold hits
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    I will finish finish for free, and there are others who will also finish for free, but it will take a hell of a lot of time and effort. If everyone finished for free how would Gree make a profit and continue to run the game? The event should be hard, and the rewards should be good, to make the event worthwhile.

Post Count
    EB has been one of my favorite events for a long time as well as for many of my guildmates. I understand making things harder due to inflated stats. I also understand that Gree is a business and like any business needs to make money. The problem lies in that while trying to increase difficulty they also are angering long time players. Making EB difficult is one thing, making hard core players have to set timers to get maximum amount of hits in is part of the fun. However, when reports come in of health increases so fast and vast that most of my players in a Top25 guild give up before day 1 is even out, that makes it hard to help motivate and keep players excited about the game.

As it is now the vast majority of KA players will find it impossible to finish normal EB without spending a lot of gems. Since I would imagine that the majority of KA players are free or rarely spend on gems, than making something so difficult just seems to be counter productive. Then again maybe having 500 players spend a lot on gems vs having 15,000 spend a little is worth it.
    Because if your going to be a flinko, might as well be blue.

Post Count
    Well we have to remember that GREE's revenues for EB comes from TWO sources

1- players buying/using gems to kill bosses at the higher levels, which if they see that A) health is 266k+ to 300k+ not many will buy gems as it would be tooooooo expensive and B) players using health packs to speed time which added to gems needed to make kills, would quickly become very expensive too

2- revenues come from the EB packs.................again, players will not waste CASH buying packs if they see they cannot finish EB unless spending an additional $$hit load of gems

with current EB, why waste cash on packs, if they are not gona help you, 99.9 of players would need like 40k or 50k damage per gold hit to even have a chance because of they do not have good health regen bonus, and I think that even the TOP PLAYER probably only does under 20k damage per gold hit
    There is a third source.... gold sales to pay for hits if they don't gem hit