Blight Mania quest - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blight Mania quest

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalm2000 View Post
    If you don't get 10/10, you won't get the Blighted Spike Boxer, so you will be left with 2 units and +9% infantry attack. Besides, the haste unit is bigger than all of them. I would go for 10/10 because 1. That is the only way get the full 15% infantry attack 2. The haste unit is bigger than all of the of the units in the quest, it is an infantry unit, and comes with a 3% conquest points boost. I got them all with plenty of time to spare for haste. My stats didn't drop, the went up a couple billion. If you have slowed down not to get 10/10 and the haste unit, you have made a huge mistake my friend.
    Yeah, I realized that. My first post was before I made the first "trade" where I realized that it was an automatic trade ergo no possibility of keeping unit and not trading. Sorry I didn't post earlier; at least you made it obvious :-) and for the record, yes, I will easily make the Haste LOL

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalm2000 View Post
    PS JamieF. Hit the upgrade button now if you haven't already done so, like now, right now.
    I did and it felt gooood