Blight Mania quest

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blight Mania quest

Post Count

Blight Mania quest

Trade things, how/where?!

I guess I am just stupid, but how to finish this quest?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieF View Post
    Trade things, how/where?!

I guess I am just stupid, but how to finish this quest?
    I must be stupid too because I can't see how to do it either. GREE?
    Last edited by Sim; 03-01-2016 at 04:05 AM.
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Look at the prize for building the first level of the new building, it is one of the things you need to trade😳. It's not a hard leap to make to think that you get one of those for each level that you upgrade the building. I suspect the 0/3 will change to a check mark or trade button after 3 and you will "trade it" for the prize. Considering that the trade event also runs the same period of time as the LTB...you make your own conclusions. Yes, it would be easier if Gree just told us what the rules were, but where else does that happen in the game and what fun is that? For most things, we need to figure it out ourselves

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by belgario View Post
    Look at the prize for building the first level of the new building, it is one of the things you need to trade��. It's not a hard leap to make to think that you get one of those for each level that you upgrade the building. I suspect the 0/3 will change to a check mark or trade button after 3 and you will "trade it" for the prize. Considering that the trade event also runs the same period of time as the LTB...you make your own conclusions. Yes, it would be easier if Gree just told us what the rules were, but where else does that happen in the game and what fun is that? For most things, we need to figure it out ourselves
    I got a splash screen for the LTB prize. It was one of the units you need to "trade in". It looks like we will get 10 of them.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by belgario View Post
    Look at the prize for building the first level of the new building, it is one of the things you need to trade��. It's not a hard leap to make to think that you get one of those for each level that you upgrade the building. I suspect the 0/3 will change to a check mark or trade button after 3 and you will "trade it" for the prize. Considering that the trade event also runs the same period of time as the LTB...you make your own conclusions. Yes, it would be easier if Gree just told us what the rules were, but where else does that happen in the game and what fun is that? For most things, we need to figure it out ourselves
    You must be right. I didnt check the building quest (reward).

Ok place your bets, a new kind of quest/event: will it be bugged or not?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    We did say we must be stupid so thanks for proving that.
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    image.jpg

Ok Gree, what is the EvilBoogerFactory? Is this another "Display error"?
    Or is it a second building that we need to complete to get the prize?
    Purple Squirrel

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Ok Gree, what is the EvilBoogerFactory? Is this another "Display error"?
    Or is it a second building that we need to complete to get the prize?
    This was a display error. It has been corrected to now display "Blight Mill". Thank you.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Ok, I've finished this quest on one of my toons. These are the prizes:

1/4 Blighted Demon Knight. 61.2m / 33m with +4% Infantry Attack
    2/4 Blighted Brother Garrett. 76.6m / 41.2m with +5% Infabtry Attack
    3/4 Blighted Spiked Boxer. 91.9m / 49.5m with +6% Infantry Attack
    4/4 unable to see this quest, but I got the Blighted Sandfire Engineer 153.2m / 82.5m +15% Infantry Attack.
    Haste Blighted Alpha Huntress. 161.2m / 86.8m with +3% Conquest points

After the splash screens came up, I went into my bonuses and the units for 1/4, 2/4 and 3/4 were gone. It looks like we "traded in" those 3 for the Engineer. So we traded 3 units totaling +15% Infantry Attack for one unit with a +15% Infantry attack.

I'm not sure if that's what was supposed to happen. IPB, perhaps you could clarify this for us.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Ok, I've finished this quest on one of my toons. These are the prizes:

1/4 Blighted Demon Knight. 61.2m / 33m with +4% Infantry Attack
    2/4 Blighted Brother Garrett. 76.6m / 41.2m with +5% Infabtry Attack
    3/4 Blighted Spiked Boxer. 91.9m / 49.5m with +6% Infantry Attack
    4/4 unable to see this quest, but I got the Blighted Sandfire Engineer 153.2m / 82.5m +15% Infantry Attack.
    Haste Blighted Alpha Huntress. 161.2m / 86.8m with +3% Conquest points

After the splash screens came up, I went into my bonuses and the units for 1/4, 2/4 and 3/4 were gone. It looks like we "traded in" those 3 for the Engineer. So we traded 3 units totaling +15% Infantry Attack for one unit with a +15% Infantry attack.

I'm not sure if that's what was supposed to happen. IPB, perhaps you could clarify this for us.
    Maybe I don't wanna complete this quest, then, Jnsolberg.... the three units total 229.7/123.7, but I lose them to a 153.2/82.5 unit? If they all three make my army, then I actually lose stats by completing it. I guess if I eventually amass enough strong units, the final reward unit makes sense... Hmm... what a quandary...

I really appreciate your posting this!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    the three units total 229.7/123.7, but I lose them to a 153.2/82.5 unit? If they all three make my army, then I actually lose stats by completing it.
    So, only if you can get the haste reward with it, you actually gain something. If not, you lose...

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    So, only if you can get the haste reward with it, you actually gain something. If not, you lose...
    5 days, 9 hours left for Haste.

The first 2 units that got taken away didn't help me for defense and the third only helped defense a little. The big unit is probably better for those who have maxed out their units in the store.

But it would have been nice to keep them all!
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    IPassButter please clarify this. About to hit the 10/10 upgrade..

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieF View Post
    IPassButter please clarify this. About to hit the 10/10 upgrade..
    I was able to see the 4/4 quest on another one of my toons, it is a trade in. The first 3 units for the +15% unit.
    This is a pretty nice prize for an LTB, but 16% would have made us feel like we gained something on that last trade.
    Purple Squirrel

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    Maybe I don't wanna complete this quest, then, Jnsolberg.... the three units total 229.7/123.7, but I lose them to a 153.2/82.5 unit? If they all three make my army, then I actually lose stats by completing it. I guess if I eventually amass enough strong units, the final reward unit makes sense... Hmm... what a quandary...

I really appreciate your posting this!
    If you don't get 10/10, you won't get the Blighted Spike Boxer, so you will be left with 2 units and +9% infantry attack. Besides, the haste unit is bigger than all of them. I would go for 10/10 because 1. That is the only way get the full 15% infantry attack 2. The haste unit is bigger than all of the of the units in the quest, it is an infantry unit, and comes with a 3% conquest points boost. I got them all with plenty of time to spare for haste. My stats didn't drop, the went up a couple billion. If you have slowed down not to get 10/10 and the haste unit, you have made a huge mistake my friend.

PS JamieF. Hit the upgrade button now if you haven't already done so, like now, right now.
    Last edited by Napalm2000; 03-10-2016 at 12:00 AM.