I didn't want to have to do this but...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I didn't want to have to do this but...

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Angry I didn't want to have to do this but...

Last weekend's Frontline event- I have a screenshot of the Indy goal that clearly shows you had to score 17,000,000 deploy points in a single war. I have two accounts. Each account scored in excess of 20m in a single war. I was not awarded the units I earned, but miraculously, all of the carriers I used were deducted from my account. I submitted two tickets, and on each ticket, I submitted a screenshot of my points for the battles where I exceeded the Indy goal. I've been told that I in fact did not score the points my post battle screenshots say I scored.

Was the Indy goal 17m in one battle? That's a simple yes or no.

I have two post battle screenshots showing 22,758,583 and 21,242,432 points per account earned in a single battle. I'm not making this up, I have provided them to CS. Are these screenshots accurate? If not, just what *is* accurate? Additionally, why did my account debit enough units for these scores, but not credit me with the unit I earned?

Finally, why is customer service so combative when I've provided definitive proof of meeting and exceeding the Indy goal? It's almost like they haven't even looked at the screenshots provided.

I fully expect to get nuked as a result of my frustration, through no fault of my own.

Tickets 2861838 and 2862160.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Socks View Post
    Last weekend's Frontline event- I have a screenshot of the Indy goal that clearly shows you had to score 17,000,000 deploy points in a single war. I have two accounts. Each account scored in excess of 20m in a single war. I was not awarded the units I earned, but miraculously, all of the carriers I used were deducted from my account. I submitted two tickets, and on each ticket, I submitted a screenshot of my points for the battles where I exceeded the Indy goal. I've been told that I in fact did not score the points my post battle screenshots say I scored.

Was the Indy goal 17m in one battle? That's a simple yes or no.

I have two post battle screenshots showing 22,758,583 and 21,242,432 points per account earned in a single battle. I'm not making this up, I have provided them to CS. Are these screenshots accurate? If not, just what *is* accurate? Additionally, why did my account debit enough units for these scores, but not credit me with the unit I earned?

Finally, why is customer service so combative when I've provided definitive proof of meeting and exceeding the Indy goal? It's almost like they haven't even looked at the screenshots provided.

I fully expect to get nuked as a result of my frustration, through no fault of my own.

Tickets 2861838 and 2862160.
    There has for a long time been an issue with triggering the completion of goals.

I.e., if you blast 600 gunners (roughly what it takes to complete indi advanced), you will not trigger all completions.

You need to 'walk up' from zero, triggering goals one by one

E.g., deploy 10 gunners, wait till first goal completes and you receive price.

Deploy another 10 gunners, wait till the
    second goal completes and you receive the prize.

Continue to do these small deploys until every goal is completed.

Before the trolls jump in, I'd like to say this isn't the way it should work, it is an error in the game which GREE should fix, but there is this easy way around the issue.

Hope that helps.

Post Count
    It's a gree policy to stall and stall and stall in the hope you give up.
    No refund and no units awarded.
    Oh yes, and they're very lazy too.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I understand what you're saying, which is why I crept up to the goal. What's really pissing me off is that I can't get a straight answer from anyone. Are my screenshots valid or not?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I understand what you're saying, which is why I crept up to the goal. What's really pissing me off is that I can't get a straight answer from anyone. Are my screenshots valid or not?
    The answer is, maybe, could be, it depends, maybe not, etc...

They appear happier when thwarting the player.

They don't see you as you see yourself, a customer with a concern.

I wish you luck, but this is one of the many reasons I no longer use "certain" products.

YMMV
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I had the same issue with cs... Submitted screenshots took a lot of effort. But got the unit but not the ones in between. Yes screenshots should be enough evidence. But I agree with rob with fl. I learned never deploy in bulk when collecting goals look at your next goal and deploy accordingly. Or deploy in bulk and save 20 units then deploy 1 unit at a time until your reach the goal achieved for the points u have.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    I had the same issue with cs... Submitted screenshots took a lot of effort. But got the unit but not the ones in between. Yes screenshots should be enough evidence. But I agree with rob with fl. I learned never deploy in bulk when collecting goals look at your next goal and deploy accordingly. Or deploy in bulk and save 20 units then deploy 1 unit at a time until your reach the goal achieved for the points u have.
    I do this but many times I overshoot the target deploys and not have enough deploys saved to get all my goals before time runs out. I also agree about statements made about CS for many other issues that have come up. It's like I'm the enemy and not the customer. Then again, I understand that this generation that the employees come from, like my daughter, are of the "what can you do for me" generation.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Still no resolution. Still no comment from anyone affiliated with Gree. They think I'll just go away. F it, I'll create a new ticket every day.

Post Count
    Still no resolution. Still no comment from anyone affiliated with Gree. They think I'll just go away. F it, I'll create a new ticket every day.
    And the weekend is coming, another 2 days in the wastelands, with WD and all, mmmmm....