The major screw up display error fix

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The major screw up display error fix

Articulate Author
    Post Count

The major screw up display error fix

In short Mr. President....what you are selling we ain't buying. The number of display errors Gree continues to have is really starting to become more and more criminal. Knowing that you have display errors in your process and contInue to look like a more predatory pattern than a mistake. I made my issues known in the letter I faxed to your office a month ago. I was given an email for gree legal department that I am not sure exists. I have made my intentions known in written form. My issues haven't been addressed . In fact they just continue ue to become more bungled. Telling folks they will keep their units they won but changing the boost is illegal. You put out a quest folks spent time, real life energy, game energy, real life money and game money, real life me sources and game reskurces. They took on extra experience points that won't be re over and will make them harder to score In future events. Basically people made an I formed decsion based off of information provided by you gree. This I formation could be seen as a Contract....do this, this and this and get this this and this. It had a date of commencement and a date to finsih. Any ambiguity goes in the favor of the one that didn't write the contract. I still contend that the crate events are a regressive variation game of chance where no odds are given. Stating that using gold gives you a 100 percent chance of opeNing a crate but the odds for each potential item I. The crate decreases for the desired result the higher you go must be defined so the particpant is aware of the chance Invovled. I am sure thatTennnessee state law prohibits the crate 3vents. I will let you k ow in two weeks after my meeting with the Attorney General for the State of Tennessee.

Bottom line....you better get this stuff fixed quick because the federal cri.minal charges are worse than your state issues. By the time the a Justice department and the FTC get finished gree will be lucky to find 2 jungle stalkers to fight with.

Best of luck
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Dayum....someone 'bout to get rekd!
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Some one is butthurt. Quit spending your money and just enjoy the game.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I hope the letter he sent had better grammar than his post here. If not, that meeting with the Tennessee State Attorney General will be over before it begins. The justice department can't even figure out what to do with Hillary, which is a much more obvious crime, so what makes you think they can sort this GREE mess out?
    Last edited by J-manKometh96; 03-01-2016 at 03:43 AM.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I was thimb typing here and had to deal with auto correct words that for the life of me I can't get out of autocorrect libe.
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    To the OP, while I realise you spent a lot of time and got shafted but do you really expect that anything you do will change what Gree does?

Unfortunately its not a contract. But you are entitled to your money back in most countries under laws which now state that sale of digital media can warrant a refund where it does where your goods are 'not as described'.

Go ahead and challenge them then, hopefully you can make a difference that improves the game but I seriously doubt it and as an individual against Gree they see you as powerless, and one voice that they don't care about.

Banned
    Post Count
    Good luck! I hope you get somewhere with it.

Why pick fun of spelling errors? It's quite easy to make mistakes while typing on a small screen, plus you know what he said. Example.....

I souhld nto hvae to sepll evyre wrdo croreclty fro yuo to be albe to raed it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    In reality, there's no such thing as a display error.. it's just an excuse to make it look like it was out of Gree's control.

There are either programming mistakes, or inputting mistakes. That's it. Don't insult people's intelligence by talking of display errors.

Post Count
    I bought an armor pack Sunday when these errors were occurring, and it never credited to my account; I have sent in three emails was issued "tickets" with the generic email reply and I have heard nothing.

Personally, I think this game is done. I think they are fixing to shut it down for whatever reason, but not responding to customer complaints and not making good on them, among other things are sure signs that something is wrong......
    Straw Hat Unit Leader........ Join us....... 825-321-065

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well if I am just one lone fly in the ointment of gree, I will have lots of room to swim.a contract requires a task, term and compensation. Gree has made all of those. I don't really care a out money. I care about principal.
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense