GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: no "COMPLIMENTARY 5 REFILLS"

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's all about the fun of the game for once I never got screwed by GREE. I saved my cash and missed the event. Not logged in for over a week until today. But for some of the comments on here has been a interesting read. Sometimes I just wished GREE would listen to there paying customers and when they cock up get the balance right on what the paying customers think is right. There is no future in the game if ppl keep getting ripped off.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DIABLOPEZ View Post
    So gree called it a display issue? Sorry gree but a display issue doesnt get added to you boosts %, it showed up as total +7% energy regen and healh regen increased % aswell, thats called bad monkey programming... Lmao,
    LMAO, you said the "M" Word!

Post Count
    If I understand the ToS correctly, once you buy gold it is a done deal. You give money, you get pixels. That is it. It doesn't matter how you use your pixels, but once you buy pixels (or virtual currency), gaming companies cannot refund real money since their ToS's state virtual currency has no value. Gaming companies can only replace/refund/return pixels with pixels. Get it?
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    If I understand the ToS correctly, once you buy gold it is a done deal. You give money, you get pixels. That is it. It doesn't matter how you use your pixels, but once you buy pixels (or virtual currency), gaming companies cannot refund real money since their ToS's state virtual currency has no value. Gaming companies can only replace/refund/return pixels with pixels. Get it?
    Then even more reason to

1, Make sure the data is correct before release
    2, If it is not ,then keep original units that players have paid / played for

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rookstar View Post
    Then even more reason to

1, Make sure the data is correct before release
    2, If it is not ,then keep original units that players have paid / played for

And even more reason to not buy any gold to any Gree games.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You are correct Lynn. I know nothing about how things are set up between the various developers and the different app stores, but it may not even physically possible for the developers to process a refund. It really may be that you have to go through Apple or Google because of the ways those two may have set things up on the transaction process.

Overall, WBS gets it.
    Last edited by J-manKometh96; 03-04-2016 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Retarded autocorrect.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Got complementary refills but not ones i used!!
    Updates and data pushes need quality control,not always a fix afterwards!!
    file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Events/VFF/TEMPORARY/1500x1125.jpeg.6563dcd23c12442da2c4b244f5ad1d87.jp  g