DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: no "COMPLIMENTARY 5 REFILLS"

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

no "COMPLIMENTARY 5 REFILLS"

Have hit my account.... I used more gold and saved refills than that.... come on Gree get it together and take care of the players.

anyone else????

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So gree called it a display issue? Sorry gree but a display issue doesnt get added to you boosts %, it showed up as total +7% energy regen and healh regen increased % aswell, thats called bad monkey programming... Lmao,

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CAPT MICKY D View Post
    Have hit my account.... I used more gold and saved refills than that.... come on Gree get it together and take care of the players.

anyone else????
    I have updated the post information to be more clear here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...and-Resoltuion

We are still creating the scripts. We will execute (hopefully) some time today

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yep getting a refund as well would not have bought in the first place except for the rewards advertise as getting DONT what packs back or refills etc. I want what I bought and paid for it really is very simple.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DIABLOPEZ View Post
    So gree called it a display issue? Sorry gree but a display issue doesnt get added to you boosts %, it showed up as total +7% energy regen and healh regen increased % aswell, thats called bad monkey programming... Lmao,
    Bingo! We have a winner. An easy observation caught Gree red handed. Will Hightower fess up to gree's thieving ways?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What about those of us that decided to go for energy/health boosts instead of the other achieveable goals. We lose out and are not compensated. Also had accounts trying to get those rrewards when I saw posted that they were no longer available. Very poor business in my opinion.

Post Count
    We had prizes that created excitement amongst the players, we had new members posting in our groups about them, we had people waking others up so the could go for them.................this is what Gree needs.

Then they totally screw up what was a big win for them...........IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree will only do what benefits gree. Hightower knows what was done by Gree was intentional and Gree got a bigger than normal boost in income from there switch. They are simply trying to appease the players and do damage control against returns. They have alienated more players because of the fraud they committed. So I don't know how much longer this can go on AO. In reality MW or Gree should have been shut down over a year ago by Apples standards.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Gree will only do what benefits gree. Hightower knows what was done by Gree was intentional and Gree got a bigger than normal boost in income from there switch. They are simply trying to appease the players and do damage control against returns. They have alienated more players because of the fraud they committed. So I don't know how much longer this can go on AO. In reality MW or Gree should have been shut down over a year ago by Apples standards.
    Hi WBS

I'm not understanding this argument. Let's say for the sake of debate that you're right and this was a deliberate act by GREE. What have they gained?

Everyone who used gold or energy packs on that LTQ has been (or should have been) refunded. Is that not right? Add to that the additional 5 energy packs.

So in terms of net gain, surely the players have come out of this ahead of GREE? There may well be a bad taste in the mouth for those players who feel deceived, but no player has actually lost anything (other than for the 3 or 4 hours they had the regen units in their inventory).

I used lots of energy packs and completed Normal and Prestige quickly just in case this was real (I've stated elsewhere that I was 99.9% sure this was an error). So what have I actually lost or gained? I've got some average bonus units for free - actually better than free, I got them for free plus 5 energy packs.

Look beyond what people 'think' GREE did to what has actually happened.

GREE made a cock up
    GREE admitted it
    GREE rectified it
    GREE compensated us

I'm really sorry, I just don't see what the fuss is all about?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    Hi WBS

I'm not understanding this argument. Let's say for the sake of debate that you're right and this was a deliberate act by GREE. What have they gained?

Everyone who used gold or energy packs on that LTQ has been (or should have been) refunded. Is that not right? Add to that the additional 5 energy packs.

So in terms of net gain, surely the players have come out of this ahead of GREE? There may well be a bad taste in the mouth for those players who feel deceived, but no player has actually lost anything (other than for the 3 or 4 hours they had the regen units in their inventory).

I used lots of energy packs and completed Normal and Prestige quickly just in case this was real (I've stated elsewhere that I was 99.9% sure this was an error). So what have I actually lost or gained? I've got some average bonus units for free - actually better than free, I got them for free plus 5 energy packs.

Look beyond what people 'think' GREE did to what has actually happened.

GREE made a cock up
    GREE admitted it
    GREE rectified it
    GREE compensated us

I'm really sorry, I just don't see what the fuss is all about?
    Rob

you ask what gree have gained by doing this bait and switch? the answer is clear to everyone, they gained REAL CASH (revenues), yes they gave the gold back and extra refills, but so what, they get to keep in their pockets what really counts which is the CASH, players would not have had spend any REAL cash on this event if they knew what the "correct" bonuses were, you would not have had spend all those refills if you knew the bonuses were valor payout, raid bonus, or any other worthless bonus
    so GREE get to keep real cash while giving players a bunch of useless pixels (and I mean useless, because you cannot go to the store and buy milk, beer, meat with what GREE refunded you), GREE should have had cancelled (Voided) ALL Gold transactions made by players during the event so that players would get their CASH refunded, not pixels

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Rob

you ask what gree have gained by doing this bait and switch? the answer is clear to everyone, they gained REAL CASH (revenues), yes they gave the gold back and extra refills, but so what, they get to keep in their pockets what really counts which is the CASH, players would not have had spend any REAL cash on this event if they knew what the "correct" bonuses were, you would not have had spend all those refills if you knew the bonuses were valor payout, raid bonus, or any other worthless bonus
    so GREE get to keep real cash while giving players a bunch of useless pixels (and I mean useless, because you cannot go to the store and buy milk, beer, meat with what GREE refunded you), GREE should have had cancelled (Voided) ALL Gold transactions made by players during the event so that players would get their CASH refunded, not pixels
    Well explained. I get your point. Thanks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    Well explained. I get your point. Thanks.
    We finally got through to you! There's hope yet!
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Banned
    Post Count
    Rob

Well said.

Post Count
    Things also never went out.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Rob

This one gets it too. I'm waiting for the big one. The giant kidney shot to the wallets of customers when they pull this crap on a much grander scale. Will Gree go out with a bang? I see a "YUGE" one coming, It's gonna be "Great". "It'll be sooo Great it'll be so Yuge, it'll be Yuuuge"...."greatly yuge".
    Last edited by Ajk; 03-02-2016 at 04:35 PM.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit