Dat Bait & Switch Tho...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dat Bait & Switch Tho...

Post Count

Dat Bait & Switch Tho...

I must say I'm quite impressed. I mean REALLY impressed. I could understand if you accidentally placed a 22% sea defense when you really meant for it to be a 2% sea defense boost but a -2% Health Regen Time followed by a -1% AND then a series of energy regen boost hardly seems like a unintended action. I mean, the goals EVEN sported a 2 hour timer! It was like you wanted the players to rush the goals, which cost money or at least gold. Its not like the players would have had imbalance or anything with such a small gain. Even 15/15 cost money to complete and all those people got cheated.

Good job GREE.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm done with this crap. I'm in top 5. I don't really benefit with those rewards, but to take back is really sleazy. Gives more competition. Forget it. Game over for me.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What a bunch of thieving grubs. Phuck you Gree and phuck this piece of ****e game!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    First boosts of this kind that lots of people could get in like 2 years... Spend gold for them and then they are just whisked away...then again why am I surprised
    Proud member of WWIII DOMINATION

I used to be good at this game.. Then life happened

Post Count
    You can always be sure Gree will screw it up. I'm sure they are teaching the Gree constant in schools now. Funny thing is I was initially thinking good on Gree for the event...was I wrong. Still swindling me after 4yrs. Happy to say never again.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree SUCKS

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Its fraud plain and simple

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thank God I finally DID SUMPIN, because what they did to you fine, decent, trusting people is evil.

That said, take the plunge, you can stop the bleeding.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Time to bend over and take another one up the arse from Gree

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I must say I'm quite impressed. I mean REALLY impressed. I could understand if you accidentally placed a 22% sea defense when you really meant for it to be a 2% sea defense boost but a -2% Health Regen Time followed by a -1% AND then a series of energy regen boost hardly seems like a unintended action. I mean, the goals EVEN sported a 2 hour timer! It was like you wanted the players to rush the goals, which cost money or at least gold. Its not like the players would have had imbalance or anything with such a small gain. Even 15/15 cost money to complete and all those people got cheated.

Good job GREE.
    I obviously missed this but would appreciate an explanation of what got taken away and why?

Post Count
    There is not one gaming company who would have the nerve to do this, only this one...
    Gree, do you even realize what a ****ty company you are???

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Of course they realize it. It's what keeps the money rolling in without having any expenditures.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Banned
    Post Count
    And some posters in this forum blame others in this forum for negative threads, when we constantly get screwed over by Gree! Gree is purposely doing what they do, they know spenders will spend to receive those bonuses so they continue to bait and switch. Wake up players, Gree doesn't care about quality or transparency they only want $$$.

Post Count
    image.jpgGreeD at it again bunch of T....ts

high tower post says 10/20 win TOTAL 41 wins to get prize yet I'm on 54 and goals says still on 8/20 with 3/25 to finish, so the the TOTAL to complete 10/20 goal is NOT 41, that is wins for that lvl only, the TOTAL would be the combined goal requirement surely? which is about 150? which means that's me done as the most I can hit in 24hrs is 120. so thanks to the misleading post we have got FL goals to find out that wasted weekend with now chance of making it without cash which ain't ever going to happen so from now on take everything posted as being only half the story
    485046391 & 565411567

Post Count
    Haha, I love it!

<3 GREE <3