Dat Bait & Switch Tho... - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dat Bait & Switch Tho...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    I've updated the main post; when the scripts are run I will be updating the main post again, as well as sending push notes.
    can you please elaborate on what you mean by not removing the items that players received during that time?

all my health and energy regen items were removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    How about you fix the health bar issue while your at it on iOS. Fix the lag as well while your trying to cover your ar@&
    Last edited by Laurence1; 02-29-2016 at 02:59 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurence1 View Post
    How about you fix the health bar issue while your at it on iOS. Fix the lag as well while your trying to cover your ar@&
    they can add the droid stats display issue as well. wish they would contact the guy who was able to fix it the last time. he's probably over working on clash of clans or some other game.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    they can add the droid stats display issue as well. wish they would contact the guy who was able to fix it the last time. he's probably over working on clash of clans or some other game.
    If he went to clash of clans and saw how problem free it is over there he won't come back to Gree. Lol

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I fail to see why the continued problem, gree is refunding gold, energy, p,us giving a bit of free energy. In effect you got the units they did give, for free. I know everyone would have preferred the original prizes, but a full refund plus free prizes is about the most I think you should expect. If it were me, I would have rewarded the first prizes back. If a customer comes into my store, and I mark soemthing wrongly, and they get something they shouldn't have, already gave me their money, and have possession of the product, that's my bad. Legally though precedence has been set in the past, and a customer can either pay the correct price, or return the item for a full refund, even if opened, and or used at that point.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I fail to see why the continued problem, gree is refunding gold, energy, p,us giving a bit of free energy. In effect you got the units they did give, for free. I know everyone would have preferred the original prizes, but a full refund plus free prizes is about the most I think you should expect. If it were me, I would have rewarded the first prizes back. If a customer comes into my store, and I mark soemthing wrongly, and they get something they shouldn't have, already gave me their money, and have possession of the product, that's my bad. Legally though precedence has been set in the past, and a customer can either pay the correct price, or return the item for a full refund, even if opened, and or used at that point.
    Hey Speed, maybe you should look at this situation from this point of view (it does not affect you as you probably have 60+ energy regen)

imagine you have only +3 energy and you almost NEVER spend real cash on the game because of all the issues it has, but then GREE offers you the opportunity to go from +3 energy to +6 or +7 energy in one event, then you go and Spend REAL CASH to buy the gold needed for refills and get the goals done and get your bonus which it not gona make you able to finish ILTQ, but very usefull to complete some KEY goals with decent bonuses...........

then after you spend the real cash and get you bonuses...............GREE comes and say is a "display error" display error Speed do not change your stats (everyone got their energy increase by the bonus, so that was not a "display error") we will refund you the refills/gold and give you extra refills but will take the energy regen away.....................then here is why players are PI$$OFF, they would have never spend real cash on the LTQ with the "correct" bonus GREE is replacing......................if you were one of those players, would you have had spend real cash on useless bonuses??

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I hope those of you who still use gold in this game learn a valuable lesson from this. I hate to say it but I agree with AJK, we know the shadiness of Gree but yet some still spend regardless of the known risks. It seems like addiction is strong for too many. You can still play with your faction friends, remain competitive without buying gold. Anyone from here on out that still decided to spend is only looking for trouble.
    Someone is hoping no one ever learns a darn thing, mate.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post

Gree can cover their rear end but they bait and switched. Those who got the unit with regen taken away should get it back. Plenty of them said they only spent money to get that specific money and would not have otherwise. It's about the principal behind it Speed. You claim to be all out against any cheaters but yet you let Gree cheat and have no issue with it?
    Last edited by WBS; 02-29-2016 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Optional

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Someone is hoping no one ever learns a darn thing, mate.
    I think that someone has a name that starts with " G" and ends with "E".

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    When gree uses both hands to cover their bebind....the front is open for all to see and just very messy
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    If this was the first, second, third, fourth, etc time that something like this had happened, I might see the point. Does anyone rally spend in this game expecting it to be glitch free? Not from what I've seem most of you posting in the past. In fact most of you seem to expect it before it happens from the comments posted in the past. Lots of stores give store credit for returns. At least this time they didn't have to have their arm twisted and just say that sorry, wrong prizes were posted, oh well. Just because I have high rgen dosnt mean I wouldn't like more.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Mate it does not matter whether it's the first second or third time, that this has happened. Getting paks back, refills, gold etc, which you would not have bought in the first place, had theses prizes not been advertised. if you bought gold, yes with your real cash to get them, you either want those prizes or your cash back. Those are the 2 choices gree has no other choice is acceptable.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    I've updated the main post; when the scripts are run I will be updating the main post again, as well as sending push notes.
    "when the scripts are run..."
    Be afraid, be very afraid, expect a major cockup (again).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    If he went to clash of clans and saw how problem free it is over there he won't come back to Gree. Lol
    He is not needed at clash of clans. They already have competent programmers.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    He is not needed at clash of clans. They already have competent programmers.
    Very true! His job would be so easy why would he come back here and have to work.