iPad issues with new update - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: iPad issues with new update

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Corporal Punishment 2 View Post
    Agent Orange,

I'm interested in your experience of running MW under BlueStacks on a MacBook Pro.

iOS users are at a serious disadvantage compared to Android users due to the video glitch/fraud/problem/snafu.

I ran BlueStacks on an (admittedly old) Dell PC and it was unstable to say the least. Is it better now? Will the extra power of the MBP make it useable?

All advice/feedback gratefully received.
    Hi, the current release of Bluestacks for OSXworks though you need to be running 10.9 Mavericks or better. I'm using Mavericks loaded on a Class 10 32GB SD card which I boot from. The MBP is a quad core I7 with 16GB of ram. MW is actually a lot faster then on the iPhones and iPads but with the speed comes a problem with accidental clicks especially after you get used to the glacial pace that the game plays it on IOS. I have not tried free gold actually but it should work since all the menues etc are Android not IOS. Scrolling can be a PITA though but if that's all you got...

I also set up Bluestacks on an HP core I7 Elitebook with 16GB of ram and 512GB SSD running Windows 10. Again blazing fast same other side effects though but again a good doomsday setup.

But I set these up mainly as a backup to my IOS and Android linked accounts since the real hardware has been prone in the past to lockouts. Potential downside is Bluestacks support can be flakey, for a while they discontinued OSX support and it's a question if at some point it goes away again. Also in the past gree appeared to lock out those on Bluestacks with a couple of upgrades.

On the PC side it can be really hit and miss with your video drivers. Dell's are a mixed bag of hell, HP seems slightly better. My gut feeling is that the more mainstream the card the better. CPU was, I've gone as low as a P4 but honestly it's so slooooow that it isn't worth it. Bare mimimum would be a Core 2 Duo though i5 would be a lot better. A SSD also makes a world of difference.

Hope that helped.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It did thanks. And so far so good.

Oh and free gold is working.

Post Count
    Your Game are unstable, unplayable.. Get kicked all the time.. Can you fixed your game.. IOS..