When are dragonforged armors going to be combinable?

I have almost 200 epic armors. Almost all of them worthless. Now that they've introduced shadowforged armors, gree should at least make the early dfs combinable!

Guess that may take another 3-6 months, they have to force more customers to buy armory extensions first.
    It's not about the game experience or logic, but about making money for Gree after all.

IGN: EMP TGC DaTweekaz LINEID: emptweekaz
    Why hate on gree, when apple is just as bad as a company. Gree does better by actually making new armors instead of remaking the same phone every year like apple does.
    LINEID: emptweekaz

IN GAME NAME: R1P TS DaTweekaz

ALL ABOUT DAT KnD!

How about that, simply put: Apple gives you a slick physical device you can manage your business from (and play 1000s of games on).
    Steve Jobs understood that Apple has to deliver excellence (I'm not an Apple fan anyway though, am using Android).

Gree for the same amount of money you can buy an Iphone with, gives you 0-3 pixel sprites called 'Dragonforged' that will be obsolete after less than 1 year and with no relevance or value whatsoever in RL.

I don't wanna judge however. I just told Caladin that Gree's business model is to exploit his and their other customers' patience a few months more before something happens that would have already made sense months ago. Because understanding what drives Gree allows a very accurate assumption of what will happen next, what won't ever happen, and why certain things happened in the past.
    Last edited by roookey1; 02-28-2016 at 03:35 PM.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    How about that, simply put: Apple gives you a slick physical device you can manage your business from (and play 1000s of games on).
    Steve Jobs understood that Apple has to deliver excellence (I'm not an Apple fan anyway though, am using Android).

Gree for the same amount of money you can buy an Iphone with, gives you 0-3 pixel sprites called 'Dragonforged' that will be obsolete after less than 1 year and with no relevance or value whatsoever in RL.

I don't wanna judge however. I just told Caladin that Gree's business model is to exploit his and their other customers' patience a few months more before something happens that would have already made sense months ago. Because understanding what drives Gree allows a very accurate assumption of what will happen next, what won't ever happen, and why certain things happened in the past.
    Apple releases a new iPhone every year that makes the previous one redundant

ALL ABOUT DAT KnD!

And what is Gree doing with your pixel 'armors'?

Meh doesn't matter

ALL ABOUT DAT KnD!

I was actually hoping that cafedecoy would have an answer for me or maybe pose the question to gree.

Quote Originally Posted by Caladin View Post
    I have almost 200 epic armors. Almost all of them worthless. Now that they've introduced shadowforged armors, gree should at least make the early dfs combinable!
    you can't fuse df as far as I know.. but yeah its about time.

Cafedecoy, any insight from the IUGO developers? Since you have a line to them, perhaps you could ask. Also, see if there is any consideration to allowing EPIC+ to be fused.