GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Moving stats

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Moving stats

Hello Gree,

at my account stats are moving up and down day by day. At one day I have 1.1b att, at next day 1.0b. Two days later I have 1.1 again without any procurement in between.
    Same today when war started. This morning I had 10% more attack than at the moment.

Did somebody else have the same problem?

Regards
    Hector DGX/XW

Equal chances for all continents!

NO MORE HASTE TARGETS AT NIGHT TIMES!!!

Post Count
    yes, at least 2 guildmates have the same problem ATM - no idea why, they already sent in tickets, with the usual success

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hekfhelgh View Post
    Hello Gree,

at my account stats are moving up and down day by day. At one day I have 1.1b att, at next day 1.0b. Two days later I have 1.1 again without any procurement in between.
    Same today when war started. This morning I had 10% more attack than at the moment.

Did somebody else have the same problem?

Regards
    If you are buying units, you may be buying the wrong ones. Some will lower your stats because of the boosts.
    You need to do some math and multiply out the unit's value times the boost that you get on that unit.
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Mine have moved twice (lower) and I think I did buy some units so yes jnsolberg is prob right, I did send a ticket but Frank wanted pictures sadly I don't take pics everyday in case of stat probs so ticket will be closed I'm sure lol

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have this problem at average every second day. In the last war days my unit stats moved between 1.8b and 2.2b up and down. I purchased only equipment. The movements can only be a result of some buggy boost units
    Hector DGX/XW

Equal chances for all continents!

NO MORE HASTE TARGETS AT NIGHT TIMES!!!

Post Count
    I'm not sure if everything is ok with the new boost buildings (I notice the effect since I have them).
    There was a data push just now and my stats jumped up again, so let's hope it is fixed....