Speed [N]: Dire Rescue final prize deception

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Speed [N]: Dire Rescue final prize deception

Articulate Author & The Horse U Rode In On's Avatar
    Post Count

Speed [N]: Dire Rescue final prize deception

The prize for completion of the Speed [N]: Dire Rescue was advertised in a splash screen as the Rescue Wizard 86.6m/75.5m and a +4% air attack bonus.IMG_7912.jpg

This was confirmed by checking the individual goal tabs for completing the Speed [N] quest indicating it would be completed when 10/10 of the normal level was finished. No other goals were listed
    However, when I completed it and realized I never saw the splash screen for the Rescue Wizard prize, I went back to the individual goals tab only to discover an additional 8 hours and the entire prestige level added to the quest!IMG_7915.jpg
    THIS IS NOT WHAT WAS ADVERTISED!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    There is 2 goals to Speed [N].

Speed [N] 1/2 - Requires that you Complete Normal 10/10 in time.
    Speed [N] 2/2 - Requires that you Complete Normal 10/10 AND Prestige 10/10 in time.

The Prestige and master goals are very similar as well.

Speed [P] 1/2 - Requires that you Complete Prestige 10/10 in time.
    Speed [P] 2/2 - Requires that you Complete Prestige 10/10 AND Master 15/15 in time.

Speed [M] 1/2 - Requires that you Complete Master 15/15 in time.
    Speed [M] 2/2 - Requires that you ALL Normal, Prestige AND Master in time.

When the screenshot you show says 'all parts' it means 2/2. I admit it can be confusing, but the goals have actually been set up this way for quite sometime.

Articulate Author & The Horse U Rode In On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    When the screenshot you show says 'all parts' it means 2/2.
    Then you have to show me all parts of the requirements up front. The 2nd set of goals didn't become visible until the 1st was complete. You don't go to a store to buy an item at an advertised price only to get to the register and find out that price requires another purchase. That isn't the way fair advertising works in the retail world.

Sorry I did not know that this has been the case for a while. I haven't played for almost a year but I was bored at work. Back to ignoring MW
    &HorseURodeInOn 535775522
    TDF Camel 318089536
    Primary Hook 200935938

Officer of The Dutch Fighters 291664130

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by & The Horse U Rode In On View Post
    Then you have to show me all parts of the requirements up front. The 2nd set of goals didn't become visible until the 1st was complete. You don't go to a store to buy an item at an advertised price only to get to the register and find out that price requires another purchase. That isn't the way fair advertising works in the retail world.

Sorry I did not know that this has been the case for a while. I haven't played for almost a year but I was bored at work. Back to ignoring MW
    It's gree's way of screwing you over, they lack transparency.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I assume you didn't just start playing and perhaps this is the first time you noticed or received that particular splash screen? There are many things wrong with the game and while this might be one it is nothing new. The speed goals for this type of event show that there are two parts when the event starts and part 1 of 2 for completing normal was a different prize then that splash screen. I won't dispute that. But is very clear that there are 2 parts to completing speed in this case and for this type of speed event it has always been required that you finish normal first to close out part 1 of 2 for the normal speed goal and then have to complete prestige for part 2 of the normal speed goal. Prestige and masters speed goals function in the same manner. Does it make sense, probably not but its not new either.

Be smart, go do ultimate and get what it says, rather then get a run around.

Are you people new?

Expecting a fine print clause?

(HOWLS)