RIP Forum - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP Forum

Banned
    Post Count
    I haven't seen anyone making fun of bad English from posters here in forum. The attitude of posters is relevant to the quality of the game. If Gree tested their events and product and it was mostly glitch free no one would rarely have a problem. But when we see consistent lack of quality and problems of course players will speak up. I want the game to be fixed, but I'm not holding on for much longer, I'm sure there are many others that feel the same way.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    This is a heartwarming story. I wish I had a lil bubba myself, but I am without seed.
    That's very nice of you to say, thank you.
    Grandkids are like rent-a-kids. LOL
    You take the little fellas or gals to fish, to a circus, a movie, or just take a walk in the park.
    Then you turn them back in to the rental company, your kids.LOL
    Being a mom or a dad is hard work, being a grandparent is just a great deal of fun, filled with love.
    Why couldn't your kids just be your grandkids? LOL

Not to worry about the seed, mate, you can be an uncle, a big cousin, or even a volunteer big brother.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    i think that a game thats been around as long as this one is bound to have haters(as I am actually one quit playing months ago) and I agree this forum is supposed to be helpful to newbies and long time players as well. there has always been trolls as many refer to them and for some that is part of the amusement In the forum. The real problems tends to be with egos that think only their opinions matter.. this is a multi national game with many different races and religions sharing these pages. I still occasionally talk to my friends that still play in groupme and it now makes me laugh when I hear the same ole issues popping up over and over. this game has lasted this long cause players love it . Yes to advance it cost money and imho its a waste but that doesn't mean others cant make that choice for themselves. a step back to people posting helpful info and maybe having mods and others ensuring players concerns get answered in timely manner would greatly improve the feeling in forum. but forum members dogging each other and their opinion isn't gonna help anything. if you feel their wrong you can express your thoughts without offending others.... anyway that's my lil ramble have fun I am going back to obscurity

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Rob, I think those drivelers showed up, I will name them for you. The hate club. Hey wbs, I know you used to make fun of my improper spellings and punctuation, please refer to your first post in this thread. Isn't it nice having the old crew back together again, you, dew, stuts, etc. like semi old times.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I find the INTEL Chat Rooms in GroupMe to be more helpful than this forum!

Drama and hate and useless chatter will get you booted from the rooms.

Just sharing info on the game is the main purpose of the rooms.

Much more positive attitude, just my opinion.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    I find the INTEL Chat Rooms in GroupMe to be more helpful than this forum!

Drama and hate and useless chatter will get you booted from the rooms.

Just sharing info on the game is the main purpose of the rooms.

Much more positive attitude, just my opinion.
    How is this forum different?

Show your positive attitude here!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    How is this forum different?

Show your positive attitude here!
    this lol --

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator
    Dear HellRaizer,

You have received an infraction at GREE Forum.

Reason: Piracy & Refund Discussion or Advocacy
    -------

-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post: [removed]

All the best,
    GREE Forum
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 03-15-2016 at 05:45 PM. Reason: :(

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Rob, I think those drivelers showed up, I will name them for you. The hate club. Hey wbs, I know you used to make fun of my improper spellings and punctuation, please refer to your first post in this thread. Isn't it nice having the old crew back together again, you, dew, stuts, etc. like semi old times.
    I am positive I never made any critical statements over your spelling Speed. And again if you actually read my first post in this thread I said nothing about grammar or spelling. You would know that if you actually read instead of falsely accusing

I am pretty sure we kicked you out of the crew for lies though. That wasn't a nice thing to as we know what a merge is. But I do miss the good old times of bantering and discussion. It's too bad that Gree has messed the game up to the point that it is hard to play anymore with the lag, glitches, and game crashing.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    this lol --
    Did you actually message me? Lol I was being sarcastic but i never received a message.

Post Count
    HR, you of all people should know how GREE feels about "Piracy & Refund Discussion or Advocacy" on the forum.
    Posting about it will almost certainly result in an infraction and the post edited or deleted, but you know this.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    HR, you of all people should know how GREE feels about "Piracy & Refund Discussion or Advocacy" on the forum.
    Posting about it will almost certainly result in an infraction and the post edited or deleted, but you know this.
    Just giving people the ability to report the issue to Google or Apple.. Should they chose to seek a refund, that's their choice .

But I've nothing to lose. I'm just "trolling" like Brown Out does pmsl
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 03-15-2016 at 03:49 PM.