GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Forum

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

RIP Forum

Jeez. I miss the forum of old with the passionate discussions. Nobody seems to care anymore.

It's like the Nothing in the Neverending Story...
    Last edited by Robespierre; 02-24-2016 at 10:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre View Post
    Jeez. I miss the forum of old with the passionate discussions. Nobody seems to care anymore.

It's like the Nothing in the Neverending Story...
    IMHO, the forum is dead because of the handful of people who think they are witty and clever and post nothing but inane, childish drivel. How do those posts help?

The same with people who do nothing but whinge and whine about the problems with the game. We all know there are issues with the game, but some of us still love it. This constant negativity doesn't help anyone.

There are some of us who have played this game for many years at fairly high level who know pretty much all there is to know about the game and would be happy to pass on that information, but I/we just don't bother because of the idiots who seemingly can't leave the game they purport to hate.

If this forum is to return to it's intended purpose (i.e. helping fellow gamers), then the boring, pointless has-been's need to simply go away.

That of course will never happen. So let the forum die peacefully. Everything you need to know about the game can be found in several excellent GroupMe rooms.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    IMHO, the forum is dead because of the handful of people who think they are witty and clever and post nothing but inane, childish drivel. How do those posts help?

The same with people who do nothing but whinge and whine about the problems with the game. We all know there are issues with the game, but some of us still love it. This constant negativity doesn't help anyone.

There are some of us who have played this game for many years at fairly high level who know pretty much all there is to know about the game and would be happy to pass on that information, but I/we just don't bother because of the idiots who seemingly can't leave the game they purport to hate.

If this forum is to return to it's intended purpose (i.e. helping fellow gamers), then the boring, pointless has-been's need to simply go away.

That of course will never happen. So let the forum die peacefully. Everything you need to know about the game can be found in several excellent GroupMe rooms.
    From a guy that is happy to call all that disagree with him idots.....hmmmmmm interesting

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    From a guy that is happy to call all that disagree with him idots.....hmmmmmm interesting
    Quite the contrary. I agree that there are many faults with the game, I'm simply making the point that continually whinging about them is not constructive.

And I stand by my statement of "inane, childish drivel". We all know the people I am referring to. It is my assertion that it is those people who have killed the forum. Most days I give people advice and help in the GM rooms, I don't here because of those people who I refer to as idiots simply ruin most threads with their banality.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Who exactly would you pass on that information to? Everyone that already knows the same things? The state of the forum exists because there is nothing new to share, so it becomes that inane childish drivel you despise.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Who exactly would you pass on that information to? Everyone that already knows the same things? The state of the forum exists because there is nothing new to share, so it becomes that inane childish drivel you despise.
    QED.......

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thank you, I actually learned something today, in part due to this forum and in part due to urban dictionary. I'm not afraid to admit I had to google QED.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercingetorix View Post
    Thank you, I actually learned something today, in part due to this forum and in part due to urban dictionary. I'm not afraid to admit I had to google QED.
    Haha same here

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I would like to see information posted that would help you know what you get for each level they used to post useful stuff
    Nick

Banned
    Post Count

I am more likely me of the idiots you talk about. I used to love this game, I lead a great group f friends that I still at with and have been around since before factions. I put too much time in effort into this game to go away quietly. When you see a company continually screwing over a game that has pushed myself and many others away it doesn't leave a good taste. I still play hoping it will change and also to see what kind of screw ups they will come up with next. You may say that posting the issues here as a bad thing but where else do we go to show others and try to get answers, you guessed it, here! Submitting tickets does not work, the last 4-5 tickets I sent in were not resolved even after they told me it was. So I don't hitherto send tickets in.

And please tell me what information is there to pass on? If you say group me is your avenue of getting info why do you come here? Is it not fair for us to tell new players what they are getting into? I'll gladly help anyone that has questions, and helping also means being honest about the risks of spending real money in this game.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quite the contrary. I agree that there are many faults with the game, I'm simply making the point that continually whinging about them is not constructive.

And I stand by my statement of "inane, childish drivel". We all know the people I am referring to. It is my assertion that it is those people who have killed the forum. Most days I give people advice and help in the GM rooms, I don't here because of those people who I refer to as idiots simply ruin most threads with their banality.
    You seem to have missed the point. You should work for Gree they often miss the point..
    But you keep thinking your happy thoughts, everything here is running 100% happy time here.
    Someone has to keep spending to keep the lights on. I have a name for those people, want to hear it?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My 9 year old grandson, Lil Bubba, plays many online amd xBox type games with his peers.
    I've watched the kids play at my son's home.
    He has what he calls, My Kid Cave.
    Those little guys and girls never ask what to do, how to play, or any other question.
    They have good, clean fun.
    They even have their own code of gameplay - do's and don'ts.
    It works without a forum.
    If their consensus is not to like a game, they don't play the game.
    The only money they shell out is for the xBox and PlayStation game rentals from GamePlay.
    They never drop so much as a dime for any online game.
    They have their cute kiddie name for spending money on online games.
    I've taught those kids a couple things, but I've learned a far greater lesson from observing them.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    The forum is terrible because of some players that post here non stop with a hate for the game and players,from a grammar corrections till trolling members.This here is international forum people,that means that you have players from around the world that post here in good or bad grammar,depends where they live and if the english language is at their school available for learning.Either way it is not good when someone wants to be a "smartass" and attacks those players.That is one of the reasons why normal players and helpful players do not post in forum.
    Last edited by DragCro; 02-28-2016 at 03:25 PM.
    [FK] TITAN

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    The forum is terrible because of some players that post here non stop with a hate for the game and players,from a grammar corrections till trolling members.This here is international forum people,that means that you have players from around the world that post here in good or bad grammar,depends where they live and if the english language is at their school available for learning.Either way it is not good when someone wants to be a "smartass" and attacks those players.That is one of the reasons why normal players and helpful players do not post in forum.
    I wish I could have read this before you edited it. I totally agree with you. I think the smartasses and trolls need to crawl back under their rocks.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    My 9 year old grandson, Lil Bubba, plays many online amd xBox type games with his peers.
    I've watched the kids play at my son's home.
    He has what he calls, My Kid Cave.
    Those little guys and girls never ask what to do, how to play, or any other question.
    They have good, clean fun.
    They even have their own code of gameplay - do's and don'ts.
    It works without a forum.
    If their consensus is not to like a game, they don't play the game.
    The only money they shell out is for the xBox and PlayStation game rentals from GamePlay.
    They never drop so much as a dime for any online game.
    They have their cute kiddie name for spending money on online games.
    I've taught those kids a couple things, but I've learned a far greater lesson from observing them.
    This is a heartwarming story. I wish I had a lil bubba myself, but I am without seed.
    Last edited by Dirty Larry; 02-28-2016 at 04:39 PM.
    ZFG like a unicorns privates are where dreams are born.