Okay okay enough with the Defensive Mods! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Okay okay enough with the Defensive Mods!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    Guess that would depend on what YOUR definition of getting screwed over is...
    Very true. I don't personally feel screwed over, per se. I don't even feel deceived or manipulated. I do, however, feel like every deceptive and manipulative tactic in the industry has been applied, resulting in a lot of good people making misinformed or otherwise "bad" choices. The liability ultimately lies with the player, but since several of the weak have been preyed upon, I do feel that some players qualify as being classified as "screwed over."
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    You have a short memory. I explained what would happen a long time ago when the whole forum was whining about having too many attack mods as prizes. No one listened to me then. My only point here is that people are going to whine no matter what they do, so they should probably just ignore any player design suggestions.
    For some reason I received an infraction for this post three days after it was posted. I wonder if some mod just wanted to give me a bunch of infractions in a row so they could ban me without following the usual rules about needing multiple infractions in a certain period of time...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Hi Dipstik, nice to have you back

This is so off topic. Will I get banned now...

Post Count
    I can remember one mod who behaved similarly, but any post mentioning his name gets deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I can remember one mod who behaved similarly, but any post mentioning his name gets deleted.
    #Banned 4 referring to he who shall not be named
    Last edited by Evan1000; 02-29-2016 at 05:54 PM.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    My attack is only 200m ahead of my defense now. Come RB's end it'll pass it
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    I posted this same thread months ago, foreseeing the same problem discussed in this thread.

Dipstick, there are players in Modern War with quadrillions of stats (I heard that from someone, no idea if it's true but it's quite possible). Stats can be whatever they want.

I'm sure if they listened to my common sense suggestions, there wouldn't be nearly as many players retiring (if any at all), and GREE would be making more money then they are now.

My common sense suggestions:

Make duplicate prizes stack
    Don't make prizes great one event, then crap the next, for the same amount of gold
    Don't intentionally try to screw player's over

Yes it is true, there are players in Modern WAr with Quadrillion stats. 10 trillion worth of stats in modern war is low. Gree killed modern war with stat inflation, hopefully you guys in cc aren't feeling the same pain. Stats in MW are worthless, money is worthless now also. I have 2.9 billion IPH and that is low, but I have nothing to spend it on.