Farewell to the BADA$$ BILLIONAIRE Family - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Farewell to the BADA$$ BILLIONAIRE Family

Post Count
    I just want to say that Bill is a hero. There is no other way to say it, what he did took bravery and he is absolutely stunning!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    Did your attorney go by the letter of the law when you were facing burglary charges? Or did he/she look for interpretations to the law to try and get you off?
    First off, thank you for writing the next great American novel. Apologies for having to shorten it to its pertinent points.

Are you implying that I have a criminal record with your statement? It's libelous comments like that which sully the reputations of good people. I'm a hard working, successful, white, American man. I realize this puts me in a class that has become en vogue in our society to trample on, but that is no reason to direct false accusations which only serve to break the same forum rules you claim care and protect. Next time, think before you type.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    I just want to say that Bill is a hero. There is no other way to say it, what he did took bravery and he is absolutely stunning!
    +1. billy an hero ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    First off, thank you for writing the next great American novel. Apologies for having to shorten it to its pertinent points.

Are you implying that I have a criminal record with your statement? It's libelous comments like that which sully the reputations of good people. I'm a hard working, successful, white, American man. I realize this puts me in a class that has become en vogue in our society to trample on, but that is no reason to direct false accusations which only serve to break the same forum rules you claim care and protect. Next time, think before you type.
    I couldn't agree more, and that's coming from someone who has felt that forum moderation regarding naming and shaming was over the top in the past. the forum does not need misinformation spread about respected members like Molly's voice. you may have confused him with dipstik who recently suffered a burglary conviction, but please try to be more careful.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Valid points by all. Molly's Voice, I apologize on behalf of all the Billionaires for that attack on your character. I think for the sake of Bill's legacy we should let bygones be bygones. Obviously the passing of the torch from Bill to myself has caused some tension in the community. If I could rename this thread it would be "Welcome the new Billionaire family where we don't discuss previous unsubstantiated criminal activity. "
    Last edited by Dirty Larry; 02-29-2016 at 09:43 AM.
    ZFG like a unicorns privates are where dreams are born.

Second star to the right and straight on til morning
    Post Count
    Hi everyone. It seems that this topic is getting further away from its original intent which was for Bill to share his message to let people know that he will no longer be leading his syndicate. As such, I'll be closing this topic.