GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farewell to the BADA$$ BILLIONAIRE Family

Post Count

Farewell to the BADA$$ BILLIONAIRE Family

⭐️ Time To Say Goodbye ⭐️

Howdy Bada$$e$,

Unfortunately the time has come to close the door on the Badass Billionaires family. It's been a great journey and I'd like to thank each and every one of you past and present for your efforts and contribution over the years.

I set out with the vision of creating a structured family of syndicates that would be very competitive in Crime City. My goals were to have a syndicate in the top 10 and numerous other syndicates ranking around 20 spots below the team above them. I wanted to create a family where all types of play style and contribution could be accommodated and where all the teams in the family helped each other achieve and maintain the desired rank.

We gave it an amazing effort and I'm very proud and grateful of what we achieved but it's time for a change.

My own play style has changed hence why I stepped down from BB1 around a month ago.
    BB1 is now going to disband and it's time for the rest of the family to move onto pastures new. I'd rather shut everything down than become a name that use to be a good team.
    Something I think The Art of War should have done but I parted ways with them to build my own teams so I could do this when the time came.

[Edited by Admin]

BB3 and BB4 will be renaming to whatever they choose and will continue as they have been but under new identities.

I'm truly grateful for the contribution each and every person has given to the family no matter how big or small. What we achieved as a family was amazing and I'm very proud to have fought alongside most of you at some point in my CC career. We created a solid name for ourselves in Crime City and one that will be remembered for a long time after we've gone.

Thank you for everything
    All the best for the future
    Much love
    The Billionaire
    ������

Best of luck, Bill. Thanks for all you've done for the CC community! Love ya!

(edit on 2/27/16)
    FYI: All off-topic posts have been & will be removed from this thread.
    Thank you for understanding and for following the Forum Code of Conduct.

(edit on 3/2/16)
    Update: See my post regarding retirement threads in post #6.
    In addition to post #6, legitimate retirement threads that comply with the CoC may be posted & stay in CC General for the duration of one (1) week, or seven (7) days, if the retiree so chooses. Once the week has passed, the thread will be moved to CC Off Topic. We'll be happy to lock the thread by request if one wants to simply announce their retirement without replies.
    Regarding my edit on 2/27/16: Some off-topic posts have remained to show how desperate trolls can be for attention.

Final commentary: It's unfortunate that we have some disrespectful and spitful forum members who insist on trolling to boost their pitiful egos. There is no dignity in trolling. Tolerance, respect, and kindness are much more gratifying choices, imho.
    Fair warning: Retirement threads will "feed the trolls." We'll do our best to be fair and unbiased as always when moderating. It's a privilege, not a right, to post here. Please keep to the code and be kind!
    Last edited by Momocha; 03-02-2016 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Editing
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You have put a lot of time and energy contributing to the forums. You will be surely missed here and in-game as well. Standing ovation for, "THE BILLIONAIRE" ladies and genetlemen.

Post Count
    Vile, we will all still be family, just living in new homes, so to say. Bill has my upmost respect, a friend that took a washed up player and helped me back to be a competive one.
    Thanks and much respect Bill
    Dr BoneCrusher
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    I feel like there were other replies to this thread. I hear Bill is moving on to a life as his otherkin type genderfluid gypsydragon. Good luck.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Also are goodbye/retirement threads allowed now?

Post Count
    Not really on topic, but I will reply to clear up any (more) confusion...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    Also are goodbye/retirement threads allowed now?
    Actually, this is not a "retirement" thread; The Billionaire is still playing.

However, I see nothing wrong with retirement threads if they are legitimate, and if you've been around the forum for a while and have done a lot for the CC Community as The Billionaire has, unquestionably.
    Key word: "legitimate" (Yes, I've been around this forum long enough to know what is legitimate.)

I'm very tolerant of off-topic (OT) posts everywhere around the forums; this thread is the exception.

If you want to reply to the original post (OP), The Billionaire's message, in a respectable manner, please do.
    If you want to reply to this post regarding retirement threads or anything else not directly related to The Billionaire's message, PM me.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    we get disbanded before this msg from bill.

last 5 cycles was terrible, principal source is the no activity of many, after players left and u get this msg.

bada$$ was a good team and fun ppl anyway ! we do many legendray battle !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

However, I see nothing wrong with retirement threads if they are legitimate, and if you've been around the forum for a while and have done a lot for the CC Community as The Billionaire has, unquestionably.
    Key word: "legitimate" (Yes, I've been around this forum long enough to know what is legitimate.)

I'm very tolerant of off-topic (OT) posts everywhere around the forums; this thread is the exception.

If you want to reply to the original post (OP), The Billionaire's message, in a respectable manner, please do.
    If you want to reply to this post regarding retirement threads or anything else not directly related to The Billionaire's message, PM me.
    Translation: Rules do not apply to me or my friends, and they will be enforced arbitrarily against everyone else. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Hail the new boss... and yes thank you billionaire for all you done. When I started to play cc many years ago your posts helped me out.

Enjoy your whatever it is

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by F@st View Post
    we get disbanded before this msg from bill.

last 5 cycles was terrible, principal source is the no activity of many, after players left and u get this msg.

bada$$ was a good team and fun ppl anyway ! we do many legendray battle !
    The simple fact is that Billionaire, AppleMacGuy, none of those guys could really compete without having FC/TAW big spenders around. The end of this syndicate started when they saw how much it would cost and how much time it would take to level up the syndicate base.

Billionaire helped me early with IPH, and has a great IPH now. He also earned it legitimately unlike AMG, so I do want to salute him for that.

As a side note, another syndicate has taken on the BADA$$ BILLIONAIRES name and spirit, so if any of you would like to remain a BADA$$, let me know and I can put you in touch with the syndicate owner. He started a recruiting thread, but I believe it was deleted. I have no idea why.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Translation: Rules do not apply to me or my friends, and they will be enforced arbitrarily against everyone else. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
    Lynn, I know you think I am trolling or something... Dippy may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right. Enforce the forum rules fairly and consistently, or don't enforce them at all.

And please stop deleting all the fun/funny posts.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Monte thank you for your kind words. I was sensored with my new and improved BADA$$ BILLIONAIRES recruiting ad, but it was likely just a misunderstanding. I did take over as the new Bill. My syndicate voted in favor of taking on the name and legacy of Bill. I spent the 50 gold required to make it totally legit. We do frown on Gypsies trying to join, but everyone else is welcome.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

I feel as though I am not welcome to even post anymore. Any post now is either deleted and/or I receive a warning/infraction no matter how innocent or misinterpreted it may be. Proof is in the PMs, but posting those would violate forum rules and I am not prepared to cross that line.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Post Count
    I remember Billionares good things but and one situation that was ugly from past with one female player,but lets leave that to the past.

I had a lot of my friends retiered that was i belive greater then Billionare and i didnt open a thread to pay respect to them or to say farevel.
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    good luck to all the Billionaires in you new homes! Thanks for all your contributions in the game and for knowing when to pull the plug. I'm sure The Billionaire will enjoy this game much more now as a free player.

To everyone whining on this thread: shut the hell up and grow up! VL was very clear in what she would allow and not allow. Moderation is better than it's been in a long time. It's not a free for all, which is what some want, but it's not militaristic either. There is a lot of stuff going on now which wouldn't have been allowed before and a lot of posts I feel are still way over the line. You want all the rules enforced? Maybe you should read them first. There is even a rule against quotes from posts being used in signatures. I'd much rather VL, Rod, et al, use their judgement in enforcing the rules and letting us know their reasoning rather than going strictly by the letter of the law. Did your attorney go by the letter of the law when you were facing burglary charges? Or did he/she look for interpretations to the law to try and get you off?