GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Farewell to the BADA$$ BILLIONAIRE Family

Threaded View

Post Count

Farewell to the BADA$$ BILLIONAIRE Family

⭐️ Time To Say Goodbye ⭐️

Howdy Bada$$e$,

Unfortunately the time has come to close the door on the Badass Billionaires family. It's been a great journey and I'd like to thank each and every one of you past and present for your efforts and contribution over the years.

I set out with the vision of creating a structured family of syndicates that would be very competitive in Crime City. My goals were to have a syndicate in the top 10 and numerous other syndicates ranking around 20 spots below the team above them. I wanted to create a family where all types of play style and contribution could be accommodated and where all the teams in the family helped each other achieve and maintain the desired rank.

We gave it an amazing effort and I'm very proud and grateful of what we achieved but it's time for a change.

My own play style has changed hence why I stepped down from BB1 around a month ago.
    BB1 is now going to disband and it's time for the rest of the family to move onto pastures new. I'd rather shut everything down than become a name that use to be a good team.
    Something I think The Art of War should have done but I parted ways with them to build my own teams so I could do this when the time came.

[Edited by Admin]

BB3 and BB4 will be renaming to whatever they choose and will continue as they have been but under new identities.

I'm truly grateful for the contribution each and every person has given to the family no matter how big or small. What we achieved as a family was amazing and I'm very proud to have fought alongside most of you at some point in my CC career. We created a solid name for ourselves in Crime City and one that will be remembered for a long time after we've gone.

Thank you for everything
    All the best for the future
    Much love
    The Billionaire
    ������

Best of luck, Bill. Thanks for all you've done for the CC community! Love ya!

(edit on 2/27/16)
    FYI: All off-topic posts have been & will be removed from this thread.
    Thank you for understanding and for following the Forum Code of Conduct.

(edit on 3/2/16)
    Update: See my post regarding retirement threads in post #6.
    In addition to post #6, legitimate retirement threads that comply with the CoC may be posted & stay in CC General for the duration of one (1) week, or seven (7) days, if the retiree so chooses. Once the week has passed, the thread will be moved to CC Off Topic. We'll be happy to lock the thread by request if one wants to simply announce their retirement without replies.
    Regarding my edit on 2/27/16: Some off-topic posts have remained to show how desperate trolls can be for attention.

Final commentary: It's unfortunate that we have some disrespectful and spitful forum members who insist on trolling to boost their pitiful egos. There is no dignity in trolling. Tolerance, respect, and kindness are much more gratifying choices, imho.
    Fair warning: Retirement threads will "feed the trolls." We'll do our best to be fair and unbiased as always when moderating. It's a privilege, not a right, to post here. Please keep to the code and be kind!
    Last edited by Momocha; 03-02-2016 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Editing
    Line ID: clementine88