Connecton issue

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Connecton issue

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Connecton issue

anyone having connection issue recently?

on android, keep on seeing "cant login due to no internet connection", "cant connect to server, please check your internet connection" etc,,,, despite having a stable wifi connection...

when u try to log in, the status bar will stop at 1/3 sometime, and then it will say cant login due to no internet connection, so click Ok and then u can log in normally...

then while in game , when trying to kill boss/summon boss, it will keep spinning, and then say cannot connect to server, plaese check your internet connection...so click ok and then u can hit the boss and after a while, the same thing appear again...

i tot it is my wifi issue, so i use my office wifi, also same issue, use mobile data also have same issue...

even for ios, also the eonnection is very slow sometime although, there wont be any error message... have to wait some time to log in, (while sometime log in is very fast), then trying to kill boss, it will just wait for some time, before hit is registered.... but sometime it will be normal...

Post Count
    Looks like you weren't the only one and all is ok now, right?
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No still having same issue

Banned
    Post Count
    Still have to log in twice to check game.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I must log in 2 or 3 times before my base will load; and no rival bases would load either until mine was. Been this way for at least a few weeks already.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    I must log in 2 or 3 times before my base will load; and no rival bases would load either until mine was. Been this way for at least a few weeks already.
    Sorry to hear you're experiencing such trouble, mate.
    I hope you discover, or perhaps receive a solution.
    I have.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "