my game won't work

Hay does any one know what the error code 100805 means.Because I did the update and this pops up on the loading screen.It will not allow me to log into my account. Can someone plz help me

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Brandon Wolfe View Post
    Hay does any one know what the error code 100805 means.Because I did the update and this pops up on the loading screen.It will not allow me to log into my account. Can someone plz help me
    Hello Jacob Brandon Wolfe,

Try reinstalling the game on your device to see if that will remedy the problem.

That error code is related to either iOS Game Center, or Google Play Game Service.

You might want to check a few things:

- Make sure you have a good internet connection
    - Reboot your phone
    - Double check your iOS Game Center/Google Play Game Service accounts on your device, make sure your passwords are correct and you can login and access the account information.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ghlight=100805

IGN: EMP TGC DaTweekaz LINEID: emptweekaz
    Won't/Will not > want
    LINEID: emptweekaz

IN GAME NAME: R1P TS DaTweekaz

ALL ABOUT DAT KnD!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Brandon Wolfe View Post
    Gree is aware of the issue, and specifically with the issue involving 100805 error code. This has to do with a new update from google play and affects only android users. They have been working on a fix since two days ago.

Where are we at on this issue?

IGN: EMP TGC DaTweekaz LINEID: emptweekaz
    I'm just glad i didn't get any errors this week. Would have made me so mad to lose a new df+
    LINEID: emptweekaz

IN GAME NAME: R1P TS DaTweekaz

ALL ABOUT DAT KnD!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Rose View Post
    Where are we at on this issue?
    I believe gree is still working on it. There is a temporary fix to this problem if you want to be able to play the game in the meantime..... you can still access your game if you don't have your knd linked to your google play. But this also means that your game account stays put in one device and you can' log in and out of your knd acct using multiple devices.