Frontline Access

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Frontline Access

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Frontline Access

After being unable to declare war in the Frontline event since October, I was pleasantly surprised when shortly after 11pm UK time, my faction was once again allowed to declare a war.

Unfortunately, we are still waiting on war to begin. Is it working for everyone else. According to what I see, after 1 war, Ghosts have 835,121,869 which seems a lot for half an hour. Is this current leaderboard or am I seeing old version.

Wonder if this war will ever start or whether we will be permanently waiting for war to begin. Oh well, will check it out tomorrow as can't be bothered waiting any longer tonight.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Last WD it said aready declared while declare button was showing...
    Current FL says waiting to be matched for like 45 minutes and declare button shows up again.
    So gonna enjoy the weekend off and build a new shell after FL.
    Gree math, im living it lmao

Banned
    Post Count
    So far it's going ok, normal lag in deploy time but I'm matching up against some good inactive factions

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We hv no match ups too. Declare wait nothing button comes back after hour or so.

Gree you us all compensation for YOURMESS UPS. you are the only software company known in history that messes up everysingle update ever.

Fire them all hire children or monkeys or at least admit you have broken the game and don't know how to fix it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The game conveniently keeps freezing up at the end a lot too.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've gone through the declare - wait 45 minutes - declare - wait 45 minutes TWICE. Either nobody is playing anymore or the servers are broken.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Working as intended. Same problems. No need to repeat what others have addressed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Regularly waiting 15 mins or more for a match. At one point we even tried declaring with one of our sister factions - nothing. I notice the bottom-listed faction is ranked 3,004th - that suggests that a lot of players are voting with their feet.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Corporal Punishment 2 View Post
    Regularly waiting 15 mins or more for a match. At one point we even tried declaring with one of our sister factions - nothing. I notice the bottom-listed faction is ranked 3,004th - that suggests that a lot of players are voting with their feet.
    It's getting worse every cycle, out of the 3100 factions showing up I wonder how many are just minis of other factions. My guess is their is only around 2000-2500 factions

Post Count
    Yup factions that were stuck in the past can now declare but do not get matched. Glad gree beta tested their latest 'fix'....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gree actually beta test still..Oh thats what the monkeys do..i see now!!! Working as intended !!!
    file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Events/VFF/TEMPORARY/1500x1125.jpeg.6563dcd23c12442da2c4b244f5ad1d87.jp  g