Android 6 is released but MW does not work properly on it

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Android 6 is released but MW does not work properly on it

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Angry Android 6 is released but MW does not work properly on it

Android 6 is released but MW does not work properly on it.

Specifically: no gold for videos.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It has been working fine for me ever since I got my Nexus 6P late last year. I'm on Android 6.0.1 with Feb 1, 2016 security patches. I occasionally get a video that says it has a problem and I have to dismiss the error but I can still get nearly 40 gold a day watching videos. I just finished watching videos for today a few minutes ago.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by elangomatt View Post
    It has been working fine for me ever since I got my Nexus 6P late last year. I'm on Android 6.0.1 with Feb 1, 2016 security patches. I occasionally get a video that says it has a problem and I have to dismiss the error but I can still get nearly 40 gold a day watching videos. I just finished watching videos for today a few minutes ago.
    Thanks. I upgraded two days ago and since I can see video, but no gold added.

Banned
    Post Count
    Lucky to be you! 40 a day is pretty generous, iOS can't even get a video to pop up. If you were to start a faction with android players only, you would have a huge advantage.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    Thanks. I upgraded two days ago and since I can see video, but no gold added.
    Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing MW since you got the upgrade? My phone came with marshmallow pre-installed so I never had to troubleshoot anything with MW on it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If it's any consolation MW don't work too well on IOS either......
    It Lags....it crashes when each FL Fight ends before results....it takes 2/3/4 attempts to load game.....constant server errors and lag on hits......and iOS haven't had gold vids for months now...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing MW since you got the upgrade? My phone came with marshmallow pre-installed so I never had to troubleshoot anything with MW on it.
    Yes, I tried. Reinstall did not help.

I think that something is related to the upgrade and/or security patch.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    Yes, I tried. Reinstall did not help.

I think that something is related to the upgrade and/or security patch.
    I don't get the gold when I watch more than 20 videos per day on droid. Is it what you have or do you get 0 gold per day?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
    I don't get the gold when I watch more than 20 videos per day on droid. Is it what you have or do you get 0 gold per day?
    Yes, I see videos but I get no gold on device with last upgrade.
    I get gold on other droid without last droid upgrade.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Same here no problems

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I see videos and get gold when I use mobile data connection...
    But when I connected to wifi, I see video but I don't see "Thanks! Your reward will be paid out shortly" message and the reward is not paid...