Quote Originally Posted by hoticehunter View Post
1) Nemesis armors. These are beyond useless now. In fact, they're bad for the game because they trick new players into thinking that they're in the slightest bit useful. Once. They need to be stronger if there's to be any point to them. But they also need to be easy to level if they're to have a weekly relevance.
They should change it from a Nemesis armor, to a random strong element epic for the week. Example: Boss's elements are air/earth, random epic chosen to be it's nemesis is Overgrown Lifeplate. Or make it that the Nemesis armor pool can only be from craftable EB epic armors. This would give more purpose to crafting and keeping EB armors to be useful for future EBs. It still would not affect the paying players, since most of them don't even fight the EB since their armor is way better than anything they could get.

2) Legendary armors. And despite the jump in cost and time to craft, they provide exactly the same amount of enhancement points.
Ultra rares yield 72/90 EP (non matched element/matched element) and Legendaries yield 96/120, respectively. And people (new players) still fuse them to try for Epics

3) Crafting. With all the useless legendaries (see #2) crafting armor is a chore. I have to swipe through lots of crap to get to armor I want to craft for enhancement. A "Flip Armor" button similar to what's in other places would be very welcome. Or perhaps a sort by rarity set of buttons similar to the sort by element set of buttons.
I would like to see both of these enhancements implemented.