1) Nemesis armors. These are beyond useless now. In fact, they're bad for the game because they trick new players into thinking that they're in the slightest bit useful. Once. They need to be stronger if there's to be any point to them. But they also need to be easy to level if they're to have a weekly relevance.

2) Legendary armors. Can we just get rid of this tier entirely? They're laughably weak now, no one in their right mind would ever use one. And yet, they still cost a couple 10,000 more gold to craft than a 3* and take nearly a whole day to craft. And despite the jump in cost and time to craft, they provide exactly the same amount of enhancement points. So what's the point to legendaries? I would propose one of two things: Either get rid of the tier entirely and make all current 4* armors into 3* armors, or else at the very least cut the time to craft them down to 8 hours and the cost to craft down to 20,000 gold.

3) Crafting. With all the useless legendaries (see #2) crafting armor is a chore. I have to swipe through lots of crap to get to armor I want to craft for enhancement. A "Flip Armor" button similar to what's in other places would be very welcome. Or perhaps a sort by rarity set of buttons similar to the sort by element set of buttons.

I've seen the upcoming updates to battles with faster speed and auto-special attacks and it's very encouraging news to see quality of life improvements coming. I hope we can see more to come.