Common sense updates the game could use

1) Nemesis armors. These are beyond useless now. In fact, they're bad for the game because they trick new players into thinking that they're in the slightest bit useful. Once. They need to be stronger if there's to be any point to them. But they also need to be easy to level if they're to have a weekly relevance.

2) Legendary armors. Can we just get rid of this tier entirely? They're laughably weak now, no one in their right mind would ever use one. And yet, they still cost a couple 10,000 more gold to craft than a 3* and take nearly a whole day to craft. And despite the jump in cost and time to craft, they provide exactly the same amount of enhancement points. So what's the point to legendaries? I would propose one of two things: Either get rid of the tier entirely and make all current 4* armors into 3* armors, or else at the very least cut the time to craft them down to 8 hours and the cost to craft down to 20,000 gold.

3) Crafting. With all the useless legendaries (see #2) crafting armor is a chore. I have to swipe through lots of crap to get to armor I want to craft for enhancement. A "Flip Armor" button similar to what's in other places would be very welcome. Or perhaps a sort by rarity set of buttons similar to the sort by element set of buttons.

I've seen the upcoming updates to battles with faster speed and auto-special attacks and it's very encouraging news to see quality of life improvements coming. I hope we can see more to come.
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by hoticehunter View Post
    1) Nemesis armors. These are beyond useless now. In fact, they're bad for the game because they trick new players into thinking that they're in the slightest bit useful. Once. They need to be stronger if there's to be any point to them. But they also need to be easy to level if they're to have a weekly relevance.
    They should change it from a Nemesis armor, to a random strong element epic for the week. Example: Boss's elements are air/earth, random epic chosen to be it's nemesis is Overgrown Lifeplate. Or make it that the Nemesis armor pool can only be from craftable EB epic armors. This would give more purpose to crafting and keeping EB armors to be useful for future EBs. It still would not affect the paying players, since most of them don't even fight the EB since their armor is way better than anything they could get.

2) Legendary armors. And despite the jump in cost and time to craft, they provide exactly the same amount of enhancement points.
    Ultra rares yield 72/90 EP (non matched element/matched element) and Legendaries yield 96/120, respectively. And people (new players) still fuse them to try for Epics

3) Crafting. With all the useless legendaries (see #2) crafting armor is a chore. I have to swipe through lots of crap to get to armor I want to craft for enhancement. A "Flip Armor" button similar to what's in other places would be very welcome. Or perhaps a sort by rarity set of buttons similar to the sort by element set of buttons.
    I would like to see both of these enhancements implemented.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

4) Ring/Amulet smelting & Slaughterhouse for pets.

5) More xp from pets or pet fusion boosts.

6) Flip button in armorsmith and/or sorting by level (Common, Uncommon, 1*, 2*, etc)

7) Give me my Alchemist amulet that I lost when transferring devices. :/
    no

Pretty much all these things have been suggested for ages.

Best way to deal with all the ignorance Gree gives us IMHO is to pull out of playing and, for god's sake, to stop spending and thereby actively supporting their lack of customer orientation.

Nemesis armor is still very useful for my alt accts that are very very low level. I like that we still have stuff that brand new players can use and enjoy...

No offense, but what new player is paying 20 gems for a DP chest, instead of waiting for 5 more gems to go for the DF chest? And the only way to collect DP keys is high score on arena and getting to level 60 on the EB, which if you could do that, you wouldn't need the nemesis anyway.

hey hey dont judge how another player chooses to spend or not spend his gems. I do some of the most idiotic things with my gems and im ok with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Ultra rares yield 72/90 EP (non matched element/matched element) and Legendaries yield 96/120, respectively. And people (new players) still fuse them to try for Epics
    I've tested it myself to be 100% before posting. 3 and 4 star armor both give 75 ep to non-matching element. You may be looking at an outdated list. I often see fusion boost armor listed as being worth 150 non-matching, which is also outdated. Either that or andriod and ios versions give different values. Your second point about epics is valid though, I hadn't thought of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    4) Ring/Amulet smelting & Slaughterhouse for pets.
    Yep, totally forgot about this.

5) More xp from pets or pet fusion boosts.
    Yes! I just came back because I can't believe I forgot about this. Pets are basically unlevelable right now. They were nerfed to be at 6.67% of their original worth. Bronze star pets used to be worth 90 points and now they're worth six. We need that nerf reverted until pet fusion boosts are in the game.

6) Flip button in armorsmith and/or sorting by level (Common, Uncommon, 1*, 2*, etc)
    See #3

A new 6 though could be this: Pet abilities are totally out of whack right now. Some pet abilities are so go that you'll use them regardless of element matching (1* air, 3* water) and some abilities are so bad it's literally a damage loss to use them. For example the 3* earth pet is Thorn Shield which deals damage to attackers when struck. In the last raid, the ability did something like 14 damage three times. At the cost of a 150 damage pet attack. Net damage for using the ability? Roughly negative 100 damage. That's just unacceptable. Quite a few pets are in the camp too. It's cool that the abilities are all roughly different, but they still need to be worth using.

7) Ability to smelt armor crafting pieces. Or just trash them.
    Last edited by hoticehunter; 02-22-2016 at 06:00 PM.
    iOS

No offense, but what new player is paying 20 gems for a DP chest, instead of waiting for 5 more gems to go for the DF chest? And the only way to collect DP keys is high score on arena and getting to level 60 on the EB, which if you could do that, you wouldn't need the nemesis anyway.
    I never noticed this until you mentioned it. I always considered the DP Chest to be super horrible, and majorly outdated. This just further proves how useless DP Keys are. Why waste your gems on the DP Chest, when you could get a DF armor from the other chests.

I am mistaken on the DP chest cost, it has been reduced to 10 (shows how much I pay attention to the gem prices of the DP chest lol!)

Many thanks for implementing the flip order button for the Armorsmith. I've been requesting it a long time and it's a great quality of life improvement for armor crafters.