WTF is up with the lag?!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF is up with the lag?!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

WTF is up with the lag?!

Christ I feel like I'm playing this game with something other than an iPad pro! How bout starting with the removal of the mothereffin unspeakable NPC's that have not been used in months along with the snowblind NPC's then it will clear up some of this crap. Get it together FFS and show some damn pride in what you do!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The game is close to unplayable now for me. Have to wait a good 30 secs for most of the pop-ups. Frontline especially, the whole event is just a lag fest.
    Proud member of WWIII DOMINATION

I used to be good at this game.. Then life happened

Banned
    Post Count
    You just need to link your account to an android. Plus then you can get free gold.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    When is Modern Freezing Lagging Crashing War gonna get fixed?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    You just need to link your account to an android. Plus then you can get free gold.
    Android is no better, still have npcs swarming your targets and to make matters worse tapping is so flippin inaccurate even if you get a clear shot the game hits the wrong target.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    have a iphone 6... the lagging is not there.. .but another account on iphone 4s is lagging seriously.. each hit on LTQ target is slow and the goals came up very slowly... a hit in WD took around 30sec at least..... FL deploy is also lagging.... is it due to phone issue or server issue?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've got an iPhone 6 and it lags on my own map on occasion. It's certainly a bit hit and miss with performance.

Post Count
    the energy bar is another huge issue sometimes it goes down other times it goes up! I did to 6/20 and it didn't move then it started going down got to 9/20 started using refills from rainy day stock and game had complete hissy fit with pop ups errors and eventually crashed, killed app in background of 5s and it then took 3 restarts to actually get to a map
    485046391 & 565411567

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    the energy bar is another huge issue sometimes it goes down other times it goes up! I did to 6/20 and it didn't move then it started going down got to 9/20 started using refills from rainy day stock and game had complete hissy fit with pop ups errors and eventually crashed, killed app in background of 5s and it then took 3 restarts to actually get to a map
    Same thing happens on my iphone6. The energy bar doesn't move so I can never accurately tell how much energy is left. So I tap until the get more energy screen pops up.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    iPhone 5 is slowing down. iPad is already slow and due to bad/cynical game design the lag increases the risk of accidental gold use - the only way to prevent this is to not have any gold.
    On my iPhone 4, the game is practically unplayable: everything is excruciatingly slow; in LTQs if you hit an NPC more than once, the game crashes and the only way of completing an action (eg hit on EB) is to wait for the phone to go to sleep. Nine times out of ten, when I wake it up the action has completed.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lag is love.
    Latency is luscious.
    THEGREE is THEGREATEST.
    DEW enjoy the latest offerings of THEGREE.
    Remember, THEGREE solicits your custom.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The game is almost unplayable on my iPad 2 now too. It crashes a lot now and it just got worse after the last "update". It crashes when I scroll through the WD targets list sometimes, other times I can get a few hits in on an LTQ before crashing. I can always tell when I get a double/triple hit because the game pauses for 30-60 seconds each time like it is trying to decide if it really wants to allow me to get the hit in. Sometimes it says no and crashes there too. I never thought I'd prefer it but I mostly play on my Android phone now.

TL;DR MW crashes doing almost anything on an iPad 2

Post Count
    Our iPad 2 is doing the same things even with 2gb free. Thought it might have been because it got up to only 900mb free but nuked MW and reinstalled and even fresh installs kill it. It's probably tied to all the unused crap floating around such as npc's and overflowing bases. But whatever it is the game is starting to become pretty unplayable with all the session connection issues which is plaguing all our IOS devices from the iPad 2 up through iPhone 6.

Could be combined with the last IOS update as Apple seems to be dropping the ball as well.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Our iPad 2 is doing the same things even with 2gb free. Thought it might have been because it got up to only 900mb free but nuked MW and reinstalled and even fresh installs kill it. It's probably tied to all the unused crap floating around such as npc's and overflowing bases. But whatever it is the game is starting to become pretty unplayable with all the session connection issues which is plaguing all our IOS devices from the iPad 2 up through iPhone 6.

Could be combined with the last IOS update as Apple seems to be dropping the ball as well.
    Same problem here AO. Afraid to delete app and re-install. Might never get back in.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Batchief View Post
    Same problem here AO. Afraid to delete app and re-install. Might never get back in.
    Good reason not to Batchief, gree has been known to screw up updates. I have my games linked across multiple IOS and Android devices for that very reason and never update them all at the same time and yet after doing a reinstall I always wonder if it worked.

I want to suggest Bluestacks but that has been cut off in the past as well.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+