GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTF is up with the lag?!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Our iPad 2 is doing the same things even with 2gb free. Thought it might have been because it got up to only 900mb free but nuked MW and reinstalled and even fresh installs kill it. It's probably tied to all the unused crap floating around such as npc's and overflowing bases. But whatever it is the game is starting to become pretty unplayable with all the session connection issues which is plaguing all our IOS devices from the iPad 2 up through iPhone 6.

Could be combined with the last IOS update as Apple seems to be dropping the ball as well.

Two weeks clean and sober today.
    What a wonderful world when you kick those primates off your back.
    If you're struggling, there is help for you.
    It wasn't easy, and I had lots of work todo, delete, remove the stench, live a new life. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    It wasn't easy, and I had lots of work todo, delete, remove the stench, live a new life. LOL
    2.5 days for me my friend - 4 years though I ride it to the end - could not be happier!
    Enjoy the ride. Just enjoy the ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Dredd View Post
    This is working as intended, the week two tokens build on the week one amount.

Post Count
    Good work Dew! I guess it's the news guy still in me, you know watching car crashes and train wrecks….. morbid curiosity sets in….. it's pretty amazing that they have held on this long.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Banned
    Post Count
    Good work Dew! I guess it's the news guy still in me, you know watching car crashes and train wrecks….. morbid curiosity sets in….. it's pretty amazing that they have held on this long.
    I find it more interesting to keep in the game to see what news crew up they are going to come up with next. I don't play competitively anymore, that part of my gaming has moved onto clash of clans.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    WTF is up with the lagging, freezing and crashing?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm one day that I have not logged on lol but there is a point when enough is enough. I'm surprised I never left years ago when I could not get my account back after changing phones. That was a warning sign then, just how messed up the game was. Least one good thing come out of this, I made some great friends.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    I'm one day that I have not logged on lol but there is a point when enough is enough. I'm surprised I never left years ago when I could not get my account back after changing phones. That was a warning sign then, just how messed up the game was. Least one good thing come out of this, I made some great friends.
    I started a lab in COC where many of us moved to continue gaming together.

Post Count
    Game is unplayable and yet we all keep on playing.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks, I understand the attraction.
    It's like watching a movie, even a bad one, you just want to know EXACTLY how it ends.
    I'm curious, but I don't need to experience what we've endured for years to understand this thing.
    That said, no one needs to defend their position to me.
    I get it.
    Like most of us, we've always gotten it.
    Today I'm content with window shopping, rather than meandering into the Rolls-Royce or Bentley dealership to look at a car, no matter how wonderful it is, that I have no interest in buying. LOL
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 02-23-2016 at 07:55 AM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I don't play anymore

Today is exactly 2 months! a year of play and maybe was easier to quit than you guys doing it 2-3-4+ years, BUT - it is well worth it the freedom of mind not to be like - oh crab, will miss the scheduled FL battle or gotta go smokes last WD battle or boss will escape... over and over again, same thing, all time, over and over again, repeating each cycle... It's just stupid, I too now play with girlfriends Clash of Clans and it's a lotta fun - you just set a weekend off, no war and enjoy freedom. Get back together majority - okay, let's war

How about that, eh?

Post Count
    CoC got old a lot faster than MW did for me. I was in a top clan with some CC players a couple years ago, but now I just collect and upgrade. Meh.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    CoC got old a lot faster than MW did for me. I was in a top clan with some CC players a couple years ago, but now I just collect and upgrade. Meh.
    Top clans will do that to you in any game - unnecessary pressure to be 'top' or imaginary 'top' - in CoC they count only trophies, not victories. But if you're in it for beating your somewhat equally allocated opponents more than getting beaten - that's all that matters. Once you try going for those top leagues and trophies (doesn't mean clan is TOP if accumulated trophies are more than others) and putting pressure on yourself - it gets old and sucks life and enjoyment out of it, very true... Need to live real life, then occasional battles you actually look for, not dread. Oh, and in top clans very few players still need any upgrades lol I don't like rushing anywhere. Just enjoy the ride and game. Couldn't say same anymore in MW. At all...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Latest update did not fix lagging, freezing, crashing during play in MW.

Post Count
    Erase all those dirty pics you got saved.
    MW runs best for me when I have lots of space available.