GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Warning for crates

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Warning for crates

no idea if it was posted by anyone as i dont use forums hardly ever anymore...

but gree did a crate that was 25 gold or 3 for 75 few weeks ago and if players collected a few hundred grunts they might win bonus...

now the grunts was only abt 1/1 each trash for any army but a new game.. and u had to collect loads 200+250? i forget...

the warning is the crate was randomized every go...

there were 9 possible units you could win...

or 9 that cough showed on the ? screen but if u exit the ? and press again they all changed and u might hv multiple of the same units...

like rare uncommon common 3 of each as in rb.

but refresh and the 9 randomly change so u might hv 2 fl ships and 1 grumt and 6 other umits

refresh no grunts no fl ships 9 units but some are different to what was the on other refreshes

you could hv 400/300:300 then 200/grunt/ship then 90/80/ship etc

so there was probably about 15+ units, plus fl ships, bags and grunts all being randomized each ? press

so when i saw this i just kept ? refresh until no trash bags or fl units on screen to win a unit but anyone going for grunts and the bonus would hv had to shell out a shed load of gold cos grunts was not always in the 9.

sorry thats long. basically like the entire gane gree found a way to corrupt and fix the crate to randomize and rob ppl no idea if it does it other crates as ive nvr used it before on that last day it was up... only cos it was 25 did i try for my mini using free gold.

sad really if they do it for other crates and those that buy them hv ever harder chance to win, hard to collect grunts if none are there as a prize.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 02-18-2016 at 02:33 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannot Connect To Server View Post
    no idea if it was posted by anyone as i dont use forums hardly ever anymore...

but gree did a crate that was 25 gold or 3 for 75 few weeks ago and if players collected a few hundred grunts they might win bonus...

now the grunts was only abt 1/1 each trash for any army but a new game.. and u had to collect loads 200+250? i forget...

the warning is the crate was randomized every go...

there were 9 possible units you could win...

or 9 that cough showed on the ? screen but if u exit the ? and press again they all changed and u might hv multiple of the same units...

like rare uncommon common 3 of each as in rb.

but refresh and the 9 randomly change so u might hv 2 fl ships and 1 grumt and 6 other umits

refresh no grunts no fl ships 9 units but some are different to what was the on other refreshes

you could hv 400/300:300 then 200/grunt/ship then 90/80/ship etc

so there was probably about 15+ units, plus fl ships, bags and grunts all being randomized each ? press

so when i saw this i just kept ? refresh until no trash bags or fl units on screen to win a unit but anyone going for grunts and the bonus would hv had to shell out a shed load of gold cos grunts was not always in the 9.

sorry thats long. basically like the entire gane gree found a way to corrupt and fix the crate to randomize and rob ppl no idea if it does it other crates as ive nvr used it before on that last day it was up... only cos it was 25 did i try for my mini using free gold.

sad really if they do it for other crates and those that buy them hv ever harder chance to win, hard to collect grunts if none are there as a prize.
    When I got the grunts I got them in groups of 50.

Development Team
    Post Count
    OP,

While our crates only display a few units per rarity at a time, each crate always contains the same possible units as drops. Refreshing will not change the contents of the crate. We apologize for any confusion the display may create.

Post Count
    How many options were there?

Thinking you have a 1 in 9 chance is much different than 1:15+
    The full list of possible units should be disclosed to be fair & transparent.
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    How many options were there?

Thinking you have a 1 in 9 chance is much different than 1:15+
    The full list of possible units should be disclosed to be fair & transparent.
    Now you are asking Gree to be fair and transparent? You are asking quite a lot. Lol

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Now you are asking Gree to be fair and transparent? You are asking quite a lot. Lol
    Lol. It's not like we haven't been asking for that for nearly 4 years or anything.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Development Team
    Post Count
    I believe you are referring to this crate:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...e-Legacy-Units

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It's the one called zenith resupply. I did not know ppl could get the grunts in 25-50 as listed. but the fact is urefreshthe prize list the prizes did change over and over and one set may hv 3units say 60/70/80 at refresh it might be one unit 70/fl ship/grunt...refresh grunt/flship/flship refresh fl ship/unit/ bag and so on... It did change every refresh where the others don't and some refreshes did not hv grunts for those trying to get them so therefore those ppl wld hv used up more gold.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannot Connect To Server View Post
    It's the one called zenith resupply. I did not know ppl could get the grunts in 25-50 as listed. but the fact is urefreshthe prize list the prizes did change over and over and one set may hv 3units say 60/70/80 at refresh it might be one unit 70/fl ship/grunt...refresh grunt/flship/flship refresh fl ship/unit/ bag and so on... It did change every refresh where the others don't and some refreshes did not hv grunts for those trying to get them so therefore those ppl wld hv used up more gold.
    You would be better off not using gold for crates, Gree has screwed over its players for at least a year now on crates, I'm talking about players using gold as there have been many complaints of botched crates and shady issues.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    the new atomic crate is randomizing too... press the ? check prizes press back press ? repeat... the prizes change just like before...

so if you are buying crates try check prizes first so u can hopefully get whats up at that moment.

thank you for the intel person abv ive only ever bought one crate in 3 years playing thus why i thought it naughty... cough... it randomizes... bye.

Banned
    Post Count
    Wise move can't connect to server. I don't use gold ever anymore but when I did I never used it on crates because of the helpful comments in forum that they would rary be able to get the unit even with gold.

Post Count
    The reason I don't buy them
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    How can GREE be fair and transparent? I do not think they know the meaning of those words or their intentions.

GREE wants to give the least amount of information in case what they planned for changes last minute or someone makes a "display error" like the last debacle.

If they do not share any info, then they can say whatever happens is "working as intended"! Except for when people get much sought after Energy and Health Boosts, then they just take those away and say it was not their fault but an unforeseen "error" in their "programming".