Page 2 of 2 First 12

IGN: EMP TGC DaTweekaz LINEID: emptweekaz
    Why do people hate on the mods, they work their hardest to provide a clean forum to vent in.
    LINEID: emptweekaz

IN GAME NAME: R1P TS DaTweekaz

ALL ABOUT DAT KnD!

Quote Originally Posted by bstewar6 View Post
    Why do people hate on the mods, they work their hardest to provide a clean forum to vent in.
    heh, because "haters gonna hate"

It must be human nature... Some people want to troll & inhibit, others want to help & enjoy.
    I'd rather enjoy and be helpful any day.
    Line ID: clementine88

@bstewar6: I've not seen any posts where people expressed 'hate' against mods for as long as I can remember.

The only emotions/feedbacks regarding moderators I stumbled upon were ppl expressing feelings of frustration regarding lack of presence by moderators/Gree staff on Gree's Internet/social media channels and that even the voluntary user moderators are basically left in the dark by Gree (and are thus not much different from other users except for different fonts and/or avatars they're using and moderation rights). Actually, many of us here were sad and feeling a remarkable rise of anger levels against Gree (<> moderators!) when Gree fired their community managers about a year ago, basically cutting the last direct connection between Gree and their customers that way.

It's a weird virtual business bubble Gree lives in where motivated and paying customers are constantly getting punished, offended and frustrated, and all that without any customer service available that deserves this name.

But moderators? Nothing than respect for anyone who invests even more of their spare time for this greedy company while only getting a few virtual pixel compensations for it.
    Last edited by roookey1; 03-04-2016 at 03:40 PM.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Is there any chance you can get GREE to edit the SFA announcement post so that it isn't lying to and deceiving players?
    This thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...owforged-Armor!

Specifically this line:
    These materials can be found in chance chests such as the Dark Prince and Enchanted chests, along with being rewarded from various special events!
    They simply can't be found in the Dark Prince or Enchanted chests. They're only found in special Shadowforged Material Step chests.
    iOS