Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Did you ever really "start"? By the way, welcome back. I enjoy reading your posts
    Start? Believe it or not, even with my strange ways I have a knack for drawing people to me. I don't understand it myself, but hey, whatever works right?

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Maybe GREE underestimates how much communication runs along with this game.

Between us we opened SEVERAL THOUSAND between enchanted and dark prince chests.
    Not even one crafting piece. Zero! Nada!! Nix!!!

I mean, noone pretends the chance for such a thing to be high, but not even one in thousands?
    I think it's safe to assume this was all a lie on their part.
    I am so angry and disappointed.

Does anyone know anybody who got a piece from those chests?

Just curious: how do people like you justify it in your heads spending even more, more and more money on such return rates of 0 (zero, nada, nix)?
    This is just as puzzling for me as the people who watch videos for 10 or even more times without getting any gems in return.
    It's reminding me about this experiment with monkeys who got a splash of ice cold water in their faces every time they tried to catch a banana. Alone, the monkeys were giving up on this behavior after less than 5 attempts on average.

Lol. "People like me" don't spend anything on those chests since they are given as rewards in game. We just horded them for a long time,waiting for an opportunity just like this.

Also,this was about whether chests contained crafting pieces or not. How and why they are bought is and remains my own thing, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Just curious: how do people like you justify it in your heads spending even more, more and more money on such return rates of 0 (zero, nada, nix)?
    This is just as puzzling for me as the people who watch videos for 10 or even more times without getting any gems in return.
    It's reminding me about this experiment with monkeys who got a splash of ice cold water in their faces every time they tried to catch a banana. Alone, the monkeys were giving up on this behavior after less than 5 attempts on average.
    Active players will get hundreds of keys fairly quickly for free. It's just a matter of not using them when you get them and saving them up in the hopes of there eventually being a bonus on enchanted chest pulls.
    iOS

Does anyone know anybody who got a piece from those chests?
    I actually have 1 , but that was after opening hundreds of enchanted chests

One out of hundreds. That is a pretty abysmal drop rate.