Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Sandelis View Post
    GREE decided to paywall the armors to exclusively T1's. Biggest player "depreciation" month"reward"ever.
    Seriously. I was hoping for something more like Hyaline where us plebians would have at least a shot at getting the armor, but this is really ridiculous.

Then again, according to the link posted, there's this quote:
    These materials can be found in chance chests such as the Dark Prince and Enchanted chests, along with being rewarded from various special events!
    Although I'm calling bull**** on that unless I see it happen.
    We really need to be told how for how long wars/raids are going to be offering the materials as rewards. Assuming nothing changes and materials change every other event, it would take 11 weeks starting from this week to get one if you go T10 and finish all your milestones. Are we really to expect that GREE will still be giving materials out that long after introduction?
    iOS

Shadowforged is another "come spend your real money to get shiny new pixels". Pay to win players will have it, those that aren't independently wealthy won't, or not for a long time. On the other hand, to say something NICE for once .. I ***really*** like the new auto battle, now that it's made it's way to IOS side.!

IGN: EMP TGC DaTweekaz LINEID: emptweekaz
    Quote Originally Posted by hoticehunter View Post
    Seriously. I was hoping for something more like Hyaline where us plebians would have at least a shot at getting the armor, but this is really ridiculous.

Then again, according to the link posted, there's this quote:

Although I'm calling bull**** on that unless I see it happen.
    We really need to be told how for how long wars/raids are going to be offering the materials as rewards. Assuming nothing changes and materials change every other event, it would take 11 weeks starting from this week to get one if you go T10 and finish all your milestones. Are we really to expect that GREE will still be giving materials out that long after introduction?
    This is what i've been trying to say over LINE. ALSO TO ADD ANOTHER THORN IN THE SIDE. You will probably have to level up the shadowforged to 35 to craft the plus, which requires EVEN MORE material
    LINEID: emptweekaz

IN GAME NAME: R1P TS DaTweekaz

ALL ABOUT DAT KnD!

Quote Originally Posted by bstewar6 View Post
    This is what i've been trying to say over LINE. ALSO TO ADD ANOTHER THORN IN THE SIDE. You will probably have to level up the shadowforged to 35 to craft the plus, which requires EVEN MORE material
    Want to bet you need to reach the "Ascension" level before you can craft plus?

Here's what I want to know. T1 gets 5 bits, plus most likely 1 for hitting top milestone. That's 6. And it goes downhill from there. You need 12 for base. So this collection is going to have to span multiple events. How many? How bad are the chances "for the rest of us" to collect the 12 bits. You know chest drop count is going to suck. As it is I'm saving my keys now.

FYI, my guild mate used 400 gold keys yesterday after Shadowforged was announced............. 0 pieces. Either they're not in the chests yet or the chance of getting a piece is so bad you might as well not even consider the Enchanted Chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Either they're not in the chests yet or the chance of getting a piece is so bad you might as well not even consider the Enchanted Chest.
    Or both . This is Gee we're talking about
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Sandelis View Post
    GREE decided to paywall the armors to exclusively T1's. Biggest player "depreciation" month"reward"ever.
    Hmmm. not really. most of the t1 players can't craft. They haven't been able to for months. Most dont even have armor smiths.... got a tf going in there instead

IGN: EMP TGC DaTweekaz LINEID: emptweekaz
    yeah it its also a ploy to get top people to buy armor slots to craft it.
    LINEID: emptweekaz

IN GAME NAME: R1P TS DaTweekaz

ALL ABOUT DAT KnD!

FYI, my guild mate used 400 gold keys yesterday after Shadowforged was announced............. 0 pieces. Either they're not in the chests yet or the chance of getting a piece is so bad you might as well not even consider the Enchanted Chest.
    My guildmate opened 500 enchanted chests.... 0 pieces as well.... pretty sure it's safe to say they're not in the chests yet....

They are in chests but they probably have like a 1% chance in the chests.. Introducing Shadowforged armors in T10 and T1 ruins any chances for F2P getting the armors.

It's so funny and satisfying to discover that after when I decided it has become unjustifiable to spend any more money on this game, there was still so much room to make it worse and worse! Yes, there are new and shiny features, but all of them have to be paid at some point, so there's not been any increased 'value' since about a year or so. I'm still supporting my guild, but totally lack of motivation to grind for anything anymore, let alone buy anything. Kinda feels like walking into a smoke-filled restaurant after having become an ex-smoker.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    It's so funny and satisfying to discover that after when I decided it has become unjustifiable to spend any more money on this game, there was still so much room to make it worse and worse! Yes, there are new and shiny features, but all of them have to be paid at some point, so there's not been any increased 'value' since about a year or so. I'm still supporting my guild, but totally lack of motivation to grind for anything anymore, let alone buy anything. Kinda feels like walking into a smoke-filled restaurant after having become an ex-smoker.
    So if you know there is very little in the way of value, what is keeping you playing? The "guild" and camaraderie from playing so long? I just don't see it. Being all but forced to spend money to be able to ever hope to attain things of "value" in this game, or have a chance to compete on even a decent level, is not fun to me. Unless you personally know the people, I don't get it. Hell, I play Boom Beach now, but its with half of my staff at work. Thats the fun part for me. Doesn't matter what game it is, its with people I know and we can bond over it. I'm done trying to make friends with random people online.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    I'm done trying to make friends with random people online.
    Did you ever really "start"? By the way, welcome back. I enjoy reading your posts
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Being all but forced to spend money to be able to ever hope to attain things of "value" in this game, or have a chance to compete on even a decent level, is not fun to me.
    Not really. It just requires more time is all. You can get at least one new DF a month (iOS side at least) by watching videos and playing the game. T10 raids are pretty cheap, I only spent 500 or so on my last raid push for Jugong, which if people had any brains, it would have been much more expensive, dual-monos are broken as ****. I only spent 90 and got a T25 df this last war. They aren't DF+, but they're still quite good.

And that's the thing, who really cares how good an armor is? The only place that matters is raids. Your fancy DF+ is just overkill in wars because everyone strips anyway. So who cares what someone else gets or has, it doesn't really matter. If you don't want to spend hundreds of dollars to be at the top, you can play for free and still be good.
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by bstewar6 View Post
    yeah it its also a ploy to get top people to buy armor slots to craft it.
    no way. i refuse. i draw the line right there. lol. someone calculated for me and told me that i'd have to spend 17k gems or something like that.