like earthquake warnings

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: like earthquake warnings

Post Count

like earthquake warnings

the shorter the gap between 'events' the closer to the big 1 ( aka End of MW) we get!!!

only 2 weeks til next WD!!!!

Can the Gree squeeze that little bit extra from the tappers
    485046391 & 565411567

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    the shorter the gap between 'events' the closer to the big 1 ( aka End of MW) we get!!!

haha, good analogy, but probably not. Their other games have had 1 & 2 weeks between wars. They like to change up the schedule every other month or so.

I read somewhere that these kind of games have about a 2-year shelf life... MW is ancient! Funzio sold GREE some good bones! They're doing something right even though so much feels so wrong. It must be love.

War participation does seem down, but I think we'll be tapping for many years to come.
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I like Frontline much better, but glad to see two WDs in one cycle. They are MUCH cheaper, especially after the health regains we were able to get in the past few weeks.

With the free packs from the boss events, was able to do over 300K in WD with purchasing just 15 packs.

Post Count
    havent seen a free packs for months except 1 on day 1 WD? but we only small faction (14) so can only kill lvl75 RB and couple can get to lvl60ish EB rest are limited to boss 33
    485046391 & 565411567

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Maybe they are just trying to get back on a fresh schedule and with February being the shortest month, they picked now to do it.

There used to be a gree game called Legends of War, and that was just axed after their last WD type event. I don't recall there be a warning or anything. I don't remember there being any influx of events before pulling the plug.

Banned
    Post Count
    havent seen a free packs for months except 1 on day 1 WD? but we only small faction (14) so can only kill lvl75 RB and couple can get to lvl60ish EB rest are limited to boss 33
    I noticed same thing. I only get 1 health pack where I used to get 4-5. So WD is just another waste of time event, it used to fun but now with Gree screw ups I no longer care. I sit in 8 man faction, get the 9/9 on FL and go undefeated in WD without trying much.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    Maybe they are just trying to get back on a fresh schedule and with February being the shortest month, they picked now to do it.

There used to be a gree game called Legends of War, and that was just axed after their last WD type event. I don't recall there be a warning or anything. I don't remember there being any influx of events before pulling the plug.
    In the other games that have been axed, there was a couple weeks without any events, then came an offical announcement about IAPs with a schedule of final events and when the servers would go dark... pretty simple. The players knew after a couple of weeks when new events stopped being launched that the end was soon. We are a long, long way away from getting the ax.
    Line ID: clementine88