What are the faction propoganda used for. How do you go to another level and how do

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are the faction propoganda used for. How do you go to another level and how do

Articulate Author
    Post Count

What are the faction propoganda used for. How do you go to another level and how do

Know what is next ....is there a list? Do we know how much each level takes
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitepath23 View Post
    Not sure exactly but a guy in top level faction said right now they don't do anything. Maybe Gree has a plan in the future for them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There was a list posted.

1: +5% More Cash from Buildings
    2: +3% Change for double loot in PvP
    3: +10% Fight Valor Payout
    4: +5% More Cash from Buildings
    5: +3% Change for double loot in Raid Boss
    6: +3% Change for double loot in Epic Boss
    7: +3% Lockbox Open Rate
    8: +3% Change for double loot in lockbox
    9: +3% WD Points
    10: +3% FL Deploy Points

I think my faction is on level 3 and it seems to be working on my end. There have been times durning attacks that I have gotten 2 concrete off of a single hit. It even shows two concrete side by side.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    There was a list posted.

I think my faction is on level 3 and it seems to be working on my end. There have been times durning attacks that I have gotten 2 concrete off of a single hit. It even shows two concrete side by side.
    I haven't even reached lvl 1 and I'm getting double concrete in pvp.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

As with whatever THEGREE releases, it's up to the tapper to determine if it works, and how.

That said, I've learned over the years that MOST things don't work as indicated, or in some cases don't work at all.

I'm a skeptic.

I don't believe most things even if I see them.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    I'm a skeptic.

I don't believe most things even if I see them.
    That's ok. There a lots of people who believe in things they've never seen.

On that note, Crime City (CC) & Kingdom Age (KA) have the same new team-building feature.
    CC has Syndicate Bases; KA has Guild Citadels.

CC is progressing well, KA is a bit behind CC in development, I think. So MW might be a bit behind KA. Since the features are similar, check out the other forums for similar info with different names.

Start collecting everything you can! You'll need it later.

Good luck!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    First things first. Get your faction to compleet lvl 10.
    After you did that the real fun begins. But before you get there its hard work for your team.
    lintje leerde lotje lopen langs de lange lindelaan.

Banned
    Post Count
    So it's not worth it until level 9?

Post Count
    It all starts after lvl 10.
    lintje leerde lotje lopen langs de lange lindelaan.

Post Count
    which means it's pointless as the only way to get logistics is to be in a faction to finish in top what 10? especially in quantities required, so I wish the top 1000 rappers all the best, how can I delete the faction HQ as it just making all the fonts smaller
    485046391 & 565411567

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    which means it's pointless as the only way to get logistics is to be in a faction to finish in top what 10? especially in quantities required, so I wish the top 1000 rappers all the best, how can I delete the faction HQ as it just making all the fonts smaller
    You said it, it is totally useless. I don't bother trying for any of items. I quit ltq's and now am just finishing map missions one by one.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    You do know you can get a bunch of items needed for the faction HQ by getting to level 35 on bosses? Even logistics are in there. You can get two by completing level 35 EB. 2 x 60 will add up for your whole faction. No it won't get you to level 10 faction HQ but it's a start.

And with March nearing, maybe Gree will have another March Madness type of event where you could get more items needed for your HQ

Banned
    Post Count
    You do know you can get a bunch of items needed for the faction HQ by getting to level 35 on bosses? Even logistics are in there. You can get two by completing level 35 EB. 2 x 60 will add up for your whole faction. No it won't get you to level 10 faction HQ but it's a start.

And with March nearing, maybe Gree will have another March Madness type of event where you could get more items needed for your HQ
    If you can't get to level 9 none of those bonuses help at all. It seems more like a bait and switch tactic than anything else. But I'll see if Gree actually decides to make it worth it before I care about it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    If you can't get to level 9 none of those bonuses help at all. It seems more like a bait and switch tactic than anything else. But I'll see if Gree actually decides to make it worth it before I care about it.
    I personally don't see how it's a bait and switch.

I think 5-10 are all great bonuses. Even though the rate for double loot is only 3%. Granted, #9 and #10 are the best with #9 being a little iffy because 3% of WD bonus points isn't a lot per hit it will add up add the end of WD.

Banned
    Post Count
    I personally don't see how it's a bait and switch.

I think 5-10 are all great bonuses. Even though the rate for double loot is only 3%. Granted, #9 and #10 are the best with #9 being a little iffy because 3% of WD bonus points isn't a lot per hit it will add up add the end of WD.
    Loot in RB and EB mostly don't make an army. You need to get past level 40 in EB to have any sort of unit that's worth trying to obtain. After level 37 it takes 8 cash hits to complete a boss, so I don't bother and I wouldn't bother going for faction ha either. There is nothing in lock boxes that make my army either, unless it will double the bonus that goes with a certain lock box unit.

The lock box open rate is ok, but I'm sure I'll rarely open 10 anyways. I have played since before factions and oy have gotten 10 twice.

The FL points and WD points are the only things that matter.

And I shouldn't have used bait and switch to describe it. It seems like another effort by Gree to add a useless side step to the game. Like I said I will see how they play it out before I get interested in it.