Alternate or "mini" accounts

I haven't been able to find it, but is there any provision for having alternate or mini accounts? Does it actually violate any term or service or policy?

Only reason I ask is I've ran into a guy with 6 accounts in the same world. I don't know of anyone that wants to give up that much of their life for this game, which I'm sure he probably has no life at all anyway, but to each their own.

Somebody* is upset about my caps and cries all the time. They* [are] using all of their* alternate accounts to kill my caps and it's fun to fight against all 6 of their* accounts.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 02-24-2016 at 09:20 AM. Reason: *changed name & pronouns to neutral

Hi Sporky123, I do not think that it is against TOS to have more than one account as long as it's your account and you are not:

1. Sharing
    2. Bought it/Sold it
    3. Using some sort of program to augment the game
    4. Somehow transferring credits between a main and a mini

Hope this helps!

They are or have been shared. Some have been bought/sold. No way to prove any of it though.

Quote Originally Posted by sporky123 View Post
    They are or have been shared. Some have been bought/sold. No way to prove any of it though.
    There are ways to prove it and GREE will privately handle accounts that violate ToS.

OP edit: Please do not call out other players by name on the forum.
    Thank you for following the forum Code of Conduct.