Thread: Guild gems

Guild gems

Hey guys my name is killzone577 and i am here to talk about what they should put in the new update for KND. I think they should make it possible for people to trade gems in your own guild. You don't have to get gems by buying it anymore it saves up money and you can get DFs easier. Reply what you think should happen
    Last edited by Tyreel Mack; 02-15-2016 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreel Mack View Post
    Hey guys my name is killzone577 and i am here to talk about what they should put in the new update for KND. I think they should make it possible for people to trade gems in your own guild. You don't have to get gems by buying it anymore it saves up money and you can get DFs easier. Reply what you think should happen
    Nobody is going to give their gems to anyone else. Why would anyone do that?
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Reply what you think should happen
    Guilds would have fees to join.

There's absolutely no point to this.

You just want to leech free gems from other people.
    iOS

Hahaha, at least this idea, let's call it 'Damp Squib #1040320', is something absolutely NO ONE has ever suggested to Gree before!
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

I agree with Indigo and hoticehunter, nobody would do that.

hey guys listen its just a idea my friends came up with but i appreciate the feedback. i am not the type to leech free gems off people but maybe instead of a gem system we could just have a armor trading system. just a thought. if you guys dont have a good guild join my guild jedi apprentice.

hey guys listen its just a idea my friends came up with but i appreciate the feedback. i am not the type to leech free gems off people but maybe instead of a gem system we could just have a armor trading system. just a thought. if you guys dont have a good guild join my guild jedi apprentice.
    leeching armor is no better than leeching gems.

it just gets better and better

if you guys dont have a good guild join my guild jedi apprentice.
    yeah, this forum is full of newbies desperate to join another guild, as it is so hard to find one!
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

the first suggestion was very laughable and frankly poorly thought out and it came from a leecher.

Second suggestion has been said over a million times and once again comes from a leecher.

and why in the hell would anyone want to join a guild that is apparently full of leechers and takers.

If you want a DF, pay of for it. That is how you "earn" one.

and in the meantime, think before you ask

PS and don't hide behind this so called"friend", it was your stupid idea so at least grow some and own it

Quote Originally Posted by The Calling View Post
    the first suggestion was very laughable and frankly poorly thought out and it came from a leecher.

Second suggestion has been said over a million times and once again comes from a leecher.

and why in the hell would anyone want to join a guild that is apparently full of leechers and takers.

Eh.. don't tar a whole guild with the same brush because of one person's comments... Jedi Apprentices is a perfectly good guild with nice, non-leeching players in it. I agree with the rest of what you said.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    leeching armor is no better than leeching gems.
    Armor trading wouldn't necessarily be leeching armor. Say for example, you're in a guild and there's a raid coming up with a set of elements you want, but you have absolute **** for armor for that raid. Next raid comes and it has armor that you don't want but you have great armor for. You could theoretically set up a trade with a guildmate who's in the opposite situation as you where he goes and gets the armor you want and you get the armor he wants.

In the long run though, I think that sort of thing would be harmful to the health of the game as it would necessitate a higher level of power creep because it would be easier for everyone to keep up.
    iOS