Exclamation Free Spectral Vanguard + 1000 Gems Issue

Its been a hot topic going around the KnD community about 'random' players receiving a free DF and 200-1000 gems.
    Now many players have become angry at GREE for what they have done. And I've looked into it. Its pretty much the 'in-active' players that are receiving these free gifts as a present to come back to KnD and keep playing, but it doesnt happen to the other active players who dedicate time and money to the game, but get no free gift to show you support on enjoying the game.

Now, as in-active players will be receiving these rewards, here is what they'll probably do
    1 - Spend it all on chests, get nothing good, then leave the game
    2 - That's it

If this reward was rewarded to the active, dedicated players who pay a lot of money to enjoy the game, here is what they would do
    1 - Spend a few on chests
    2 - Use on a push for a another DF
    3 - Maybe use in the arena for a decent epic
    4 - Keep some gems for the future.

Many active players are really getting annoyed at this (And so am I) as they're have played for a long time, have spend a lot of money on the game and work hard for a DF, yet GREE give out 1000 gems and a DF to inactive players for no reason?
    I mean, sure it's Player Appreciation Month, but if GREE are going to do this, maybe think a little better and actually give EVERYONE a reward to show that you care for this community and help players and encourage them to keep playing!

Do you think its smart for GREE to give out such a great armour and so much gems to players who don't even play anymore. I betcha anything, they'll get the reward, waste all the gems and then leave again? Give this to everyone so that everyone can actually have a chance to feel whats it like to be so rich and have a great armour!

I hope this makes a lot of sense.
    Do you think GREE should re-think this and give everyone a DF + Gems, or just the DF or just the gems?

Thanks for reading
    -=KablocksKnD=-
    YouTuber of many things!
    Join out guild - Daddys Girl
    Contact me on LINE - sinkersrs
    If you need any help, contact me in any possible way including LINE, FB, Twitter or through PM's here in the Forums!
    Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Sinclair View Post
    Its been a hot topic going around the KnD community about 'random' players receiving a free DF and 200-1000 gems.
    Now many players have become angry at GREE for what they have done. And I've looked into it. Its pretty much the 'in-active' players that are receiving these free gifts as a present to come back to KnD and keep playing, but it doesnt happen to the other active players who dedicate time and money to the game, but get no free gift to show you support on enjoying the game.

Now, as in-active players will be receiving these rewards, here is what they'll probably do
    1 - Spend it all on chests, get nothing good, then leave the game
    2 - That's it

If this reward was rewarded to the active, dedicated players who pay a lot of money to enjoy the game, here is what they would do
    1 - Spend a few on chests
    2 - Use on a push for a another DF
    3 - Maybe use in the arena for a decent epic
    4 - Keep some gems for the future.

Many active players are really getting annoyed at this (And so am I) as they're have played for a long time, have spend a lot of money on the game and work hard for a DF, yet GREE give out 1000 gems and a DF to inactive players for no reason?
    I mean, sure it's Player Appreciation Month, but if GREE are going to do this, maybe think a little better and actually give EVERYONE a reward to show that you care for this community and help players and encourage them to keep playing!

Do you think its smart for GREE to give out such a great armour and so much gems to players who don't even play anymore. I betcha anything, they'll get the reward, waste all the gems and then leave again? Give this to everyone so that everyone can actually have a chance to feel whats it like to be so rich and have a great armour!

I hope this makes a lot of sense.
    Do you think GREE should re-think this and give everyone a DF + Gems, or just the DF or just the gems?

Thanks for reading

Well we all got 20 gems, a couple of FBA and 10 war energy. LOL. Are we supposed to be grateful? Apparently they are trying to backtrack on their eff-up and claiming the spec + gem gifts were given to people who were worst-affected by the technical issues experienced in December.

What a load of BS. Those players were INACTIVE. How can they be worst-affected? Never mind those of us who were active and lost our armours/jewellery and were called liars and never got them back.

So in answer, no it isn't smart. It's dumb and unfair and illogical. But that's Gree. I think they should give everyone the gems only to use how they see fit. Not the DFA. I for one am tired of seeing the bloody thing this past war. Everyone has the reg version, mainly at sub level-50.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    I for one am tired of seeing the bloody thing this past war. Everyone has the reg version, mainly at sub level-50.
    I'm tired of seeing it everywhere. I came across someone in the arena that had 3, and thanks to the guaranteed rewards for the step chest, all 3 had the set r&a's. Only one of them were sub-level 50. And of course, damn near every Sentinel we encountered in war had one, right up front since they get first attack. I'm looking forward to my retirement...
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    I'm tired of seeing it everywhere. I came across someone in the arena that had 3, and thanks to the guaranteed rewards for the step chest, all 3 had the set r&a's. Only one of them were sub-level 50. And of course, damn near every Sentinel we encountered in war had one, right up front since they get first attack. I'm looking forward to my retirement...
    I've had the same thing happen. It's beyond unfair to regular daily players to have to contend with this kind of armor when we don't have even a glimmer of a chance of getting this armor, let alone compete with it!

The strategy is clear: give every Billy O'Dumb a free, super strong armor so that the Pay2Win players are teased into purchasing more if they wanna have a better chance against it.

It doesn't bother me that someone got a bunch of freebies from Gree.... i hope they enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    The strategy is clear: give every Billy O'Dumb a free, super strong armor so that the Pay2Win players are teased into purchasing more if they wanna have a better chance against it.
    I actually saw the intention as different from that. The way I saw was this: What's the point of giving away free stuff to people that don't play? They don't play the game so they wouldn't know there's free stuff waiting for them unless they just coincidentally logged back in. The only people who are really going to be able to take advantage of this are people that don't play but are still a part of the community, talking on Line or whatever. So very likely they're people that put a lot of time and a lot of money into the game in the past but have since retired. This is a way to tease them back into playing and back into paying.
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by hoticehunter View Post
    I actually saw the intention as different from that. The way I saw was this: What's the point of giving away free stuff to people that don't play? They don't play the game so they wouldn't know there's free stuff waiting for them unless they just coincidentally logged back in. The only people who are really going to be able to take advantage of this are people that don't play but are still a part of the community, talking on Line or whatever. So very likely they're people that put a lot of time and a lot of money into the game in the past but have since retired. This is a way to tease them back into playing and back into paying.
    Yes there's a valid point in there ^

Although I find most who retired but are still active in the community still log into their account now and then so wouldn't have got the prize. Mostly I have seen people checking old alts they don't need or use anymore and finding the 'prize' there. If I found it on an old alt I would spend the gems on chests, play for an evening on it and then forget about it again.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

I'm late to respond to this topic but I did receive a free spectral DF but not the gems. I'm active and play everyday. So it wasn't given solely to inactive players.
    Guild: World Dragons
    Line: wowo1522

Quote Originally Posted by Mike WDragon View Post
    I'm late to respond to this topic but I did receive a free spectral DF but not the gems. I'm active and play everyday. So it wasn't given solely to inactive players.
    But if its only given to a handful of players out of how many players who play this game in KnD community? Its a little bit unfair. If ALL of the rewards were "balanced" across the community, at least everyone has been given a fair 'Appreciation Gift', not having inactive people given a DF and/or gems, while the active players are given some gems, FBA and Raid/War energy. If ALL the rewards were balanced out (e.g: Everyone in the community is given say 50 gems and a good pet or a 2/3 FBA (Any element), then at least the community can enjoy these rewards and have a fair time.
    -=KablocksKnD=-
    YouTuber of many things!
    Join out guild - Daddys Girl
    Contact me on LINE - sinkersrs
    If you need any help, contact me in any possible way including LINE, FB, Twitter or through PM's here in the Forums!
    Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike WDragon View Post
    I got an email from Gree around mid February, stating there would be a daily giveaway of a Spectral to 50 players every day during the event. You probably were one of the lucky winners.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586