tier switch/glitch in middle of holdout

This has happened a few times now with our allaince. We dominate diamond for the first day...coin hard too. Then the game switches us to platinum for a day....we coin to get as much points as we can getting sh's in that tier then an hour or 2 before event ends....they switch us back to diamond but by then we are half way down the ranking list....we email Gree and all they day is" we are aware of the issue and trying to resolve it." But they do nothing to compensate us for all the money we spent in each tier. In my opinion this is theft. We have called Google because of this issue which Gree themselves does nothing to resolve. Pathetic that Google cares more for their customers than the own developers of the game.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 02-12-2016 at 11:54 AM. Reason: CoC review

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Sterlin Farrow View Post
    This has happened a few times now with our allaince. We dominate diamond for the first day...coin hard too. Then the game switches us to platinum for a day....we coin to get as much points as we can getting sh's in that tier then an hour or 2 before event ends....they switch us back to diamond but by then we are half way down the ranking list....we email Gree and all they day is" we are aware of the issue and trying to resolve it." But they do nothing to compensate us for all the money we spent in each tier. In my opinion this is theft. We have called Google because of this issue which Gree themselves does nothing to resolve. Pathetic that Google cares more for their customers than the own developers of the game.
    Hi Mike,

Welcome to the GREE Forum!

I'm sorry to read about this. I hope it doesn't happen again in the future, but this sounds like a coding issue that will take some time to investigate and then to fix.

You're more than welcome to PM any of the Player Moderators if you feel that your issue needs more attention after sending in a ticket to Customer Service. We might be able to help. We're happily here to help.

Please read GREE Forum Code of Conduct. Take special note of the "Inappropriate Content" section regarding refunds.

Thank you!
    ~VL
    Line ID: clementine88